Spartans v Berwick

Yellow Feet

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Spartans chairman has been belittling the size of the Berwick support in the press, despite not having a clue how many are travelling. Ha.

It wasn't how many are travelling, more their cock sizes.

Heading off soon. Go yersells Spartans.

Had the stopwatch running for the GoPro. People were calling for full time after 43 minutes, and the 5 minutes added on was accurate given the head knock. No complaints for the timing and to be honest no complaints for the goal. It was a kick in the teeth but it was probably deserved.

Looking forward to the replay.

Berwick better team first half but Spartans much improved second half. A bit like Morton game. If we had scored a bit earlier I think we would have gone on to win it.

Berwick looked decent in first half I liked the little no.7.

At least we are in the hat.

Great game and well done Spartans. Just like the Morton game. 1st half theirs, 2nd ours.

Who were the dicks from Berwick behind the goal? We were standing near them and saw at least one carried off by security - at Spartans FFS! Wee jukebox a bit like the big Gers - heard GSTQ from a few, stick your Saltire up your arse and 'British till I die'. The Berwick firm - average age 30 maybe - seemed to like noising up the Spartans' boys - literally boys from a local primary school. I'm not sure if the Berwick lads know about Edinburgh's georgraphy but I'd wager that half the wee boys had an army of radge uncles and cousins down in Pilton who'd be too happy to even up the age gap.

Great game and well done Spartans. Just like the Morton game. 1st half theirs, 2nd ours.

Who were the dicks from Berwick behind the goal? We were standing near them and saw at least one carried off by security - at Spartans FFS! Wee jukebox a bit like the big Gers - heard GSTQ from a few, stick your Saltire up your arse and 'British till I die'. The Berwick firm - average age 30 maybe - seemed to like noising up the Spartans' boys - literally boys from a local primary school. I'm not sure if the Berwick lads know about Edinburgh's georgraphy but I'd wager that half the wee boys had an army of radge uncles and cousins down in Pilton who'd be too happy to even up the age gap.

I was one of them. I never heard GSTQ I did hear " stick your twelfth man and berwick till I die tho. Maybe you misheard? I think you'll find the spartans boys gave as good as they got. Our " f**k off Scorland. We all voted yes" was met with stamping on our English flags and being called English b*****ds. Like I say. Gave as good as they got

Archived