Spartans v Berwick

Yellow Feet

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We owe Spartans one after they put Coff's team to the sword in what, 2006?

Can't wait for this one. Watched us beat Spartans 3-0 in Edinbrugh pre-season, but this will be a different kettle of fish. We were good last night though, so if we can replicate that form again I'd fancy us to go through. Promises to be a classic day out. Trains, ales and cup glory. Perfect.

Can't wait for this one. Always good to look forward to a big cup tie after Xmas/New Year holidays are up.

Mental to think we're a victory against Spartans and a good cup draw at home away from a trip to Hampden for a semi-final. Ok ok, I'll calm down...

Typically boring BBC, they list RANGERS v RAITH ROVERS!! I ask you? Show bit imagination and take Spartans v Berwick Cowards!

Agree. There is more than 2 teams in Scotland, and a tie like this gets ignored. To much bother for them.

Suggestions on Spartans lowland league thread that the game may be shifted to a Sunday in the hope that it gets few jambos and hibees along. I'm with Redcar on this one - we need a 3pm Saturday classic. There'll be a four figure crowd irrespective of any artificial crowd boosting measures.

I see we were due to play East Fife away on 7/2/15, so another midweek trek beckons later in the season.

Penny Black at 8.00 on the 7th?

Typical Rangers v Raith live game, could have seen more appeal had it been at Raith, but another easy home tie, yes I know Kilmarnock were the so-called opposition from higher division in last round and also ICT before them but you just know at Ibrox these teams just don't play as they might and just roll over. Not many will expect Raith to compete either.

All you hear from Rangers is all Scottish football is against them yet money is thrown their way ie TV coverage, at every opportunity yet the actual tie itself doesn't warrant coverage.

Spartans v Berwick with a place in the last 8 is real story of cup football, but the way Scottish football is covered lack of interest will be reason for non selection of the live TV game.

Giving that the hoskins family have strong ties to Spartans. I'm told fitha hoskins coaches the academy and young "I'll have you outside" Hoskins is also involved with them I'm

Not sure they'll be joining the berwick contingent.

Giving that the hoskins family have strong ties to Spartans. I'm told fitha hoskins coaches the academy and young "I'll have you outside" Hoskins is also involved with them I'm

Not sure they'll be joining the berwick contingent.

Foot in both camps. Win - Win situation.

Archived