The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, throbber said:

I wasn't trying to talk you in to saying it! Just saying that its not enough to get someone banned just for telling it, considering what people have got away with posting in the past. Matty was alright as well from what i remember. 

I'm only joking throbber. 

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Hello you c**t 

On a ever so slightly related note I was listening to Spotify the other day and Professor Green - Back on the Market came on. Hilariously, there's a line halfway through where he goes.... "On live TV like Harvey.. Hello you c**t, I said hello you c**t"

There is no context whatsoever, simply that line. 

It would be handy if there was a pinned post with those who have been banned, and the reason for banning.

This would allow everyone else to:

A) Avoid falling into the same trap
B) Piss themselves laughing at the number of people who get themselves banned

2 minutes ago, deej said:

On a ever so slightly related note I was listening to Spotify the other day and Professor Green - Back on the Market came on. Hilariously, there's a line halfway through where he goes.... "On live TV like Harvey.. Hello you c**t, I said hello you c**t"

I just listened for it there, what a truly awful song BTW.

2 minutes ago, deej said:

It's been nice knowing you. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I just listened for it there, what a truly awful song BTW.

I never said it was a good song, although I do occasionally put shit like that on to block everything else out when studying etc..

Just now, deej said:

I never said it was a good song, although I do occasionally put shit like that on to block everything else out when studying etc..

I know you didn't, i just think its absolutely dreadful. Professor Green is actually quite a posh guy in real life and i remember him kicking up fuss about mansion tax not long ago as he's married to some rich snooty bitch.

I think Matty was wanting to get banned. As I remember it he made a fairly innocuous joke about Harvey, some Helen reported it and he got a warning, repeated it, got banned for a week, and repeated it again and got perma banned. 

Archived