The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Tynieness said:

If there is ever the chance in the future that my club will play his mob in a cup competition I will deliberately ensure the manager plays  ineligble players just to ensure DQ.

The thought of going to a Spartans match gives me the fear.

You can always hide yourself in the crowd...

... no, wait. Be afraid. Be very afraid.... 

19 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

ETA: Going back to the bannings, Was MattyDFC canned for mocking Harvey Price? Seen worse on here tbh.

I was just going to ask that. Matty was a decent poster as was EGB. 

Grimbo was fucking shite. No 2 ways about it. 

8mile is a mink

Pccabe was a proper mentalist

5 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

Sure Matty got banned for the joke about the reason why Katie Price married a cage fighter which I still think is quite funny tbh. Always thought he was a good poster, he used to liven things up a bit. 

How did that joke go again?

Just now, The Diabolical One said:

A quick Google search will bring that one up for you. I have a snappier version that I used to deliver to friends who couldn't ban me from an internet  forum. 

Worth a try.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Its hardly a controversial joke and not worthy of a banning in itself.

You have to take into account the Hibs racism of some of the mods on here so I'm not willing to take that chance. 

Just now, The Diabolical One said:

You have to take into account the Hibs racism of some of the mods on here so I'm not willing to take that chance. 

I wasn't trying to talk you in to saying it! Just saying that its not enough to get someone banned just for telling it, considering what people have got away with posting in the past. Matty was alright as well from what i remember. 

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm sure it was a Frankie Boyle joke originally, hardly worth a banning repeating it.

Yes the one that Katie Price wanted to confront him about, everyone knows the joke so its hardly shocking 5 years or so after it was first cracked.

Archived