The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

This idea that the forum is "loosely moderated" is a complete inaccuracy. Some posters over the years have been banned for basically f**k all.

I've seen plenty of utterly despicable personal attacks on here that in all honesty should result in jail time. 

44 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What alias does Mozza post under now? One of my favourite posters. Glad to hear he's back.

40 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've heard @Melanius Mullarkey may be aware of MozzMozza's whereabouts.

The answer may well be found in the most frequent posters in the Horrific Club Photos thread.

StupidCunt1875 has been banned & RadgerTheTadger has disappeared after his PM to someone telling him to start red dotting hibs fans :lol:

It was StupidCunt1875 I was thinking. Was some boy, put all the wee fannies in their place, or at least he thought so anyway. Why was he banned? I seen Radgers riddy and MD's subsequent whoosh. Beautiful.

There's posters that are absolute c***s and get rightly banned but Grimbo was mercy killed for his own sake. I used to feel sorry for him for a while but that was before he attempted to single-handedly ruin the forum and lose his rag about red dots on the internet. 

Grimbo was a creepy auld weirdo who played a part in Skidmarks boss being contacted. A genuine mental case who is most likely a very dangerous person in real life. The forum is a much, much better place without him. 

Still, the whole period was back to back #scenes when all the PMs were getting posted ect. It's up there with The Wasteland as the most entertaining P&B has been recently.

8 minutes ago, Menzel said:

There's posters that are absolute c***s and get rightly banned but Grimbo was mercy killed for his own sake. I used to feel sorry for him for a while but that was before he attempted to single-handedly ruin the forum and lose his rag about red dots on the internet. 

If there is ever the chance in the future that my club will play his mob in a cup competition I will deliberately ensure the manager plays  ineligble players just to ensure DQ.

The thought of going to a Spartans match gives me the fear.

Grimbo was a complete lunatic. Allowing him to continue posting on here was not only a danger to his own mental health, but to the safety and wellbeing of other posters and possibly his pets.

Archived