The worst poster on P&B?

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Who is EGB?

Erin Go Bragh, a v.v. DECE Hibs poster who was banned. Can't remember what for though.

Think it's only fair that he's brought back and bennett is banned, as the official worst poster on the website right now. Very fair in fact.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, a while ago. Was told to only post in the Spartans threads I think. Naturally couldn't help himself and ended up winding folk up, and duly being wound up, in the GN. Was issued a telt, button or be emptied. Head was too far gone to the heed the warning. Can't mind what it was about but he went all "don't reply to me and I won't reply" then bit like f**k when folk replied (I suspect they knew it would get him banned)

I'm sure he lost the plot when his posts were being red dotted, especially when Lisa Cuddy(Mrs M) gave him a red dot, he took particular exception to this and sent her a PM to explain herself.[emoji23]

Just now, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I'm sure he lost the plot when his posts were being red dotted, especially when Lisa Cuddy(Mrs M) gave him a red dot, he took particular exception to this and sent her a PM to explain herself.emoji23.png

You're all welcome, by the way. 

I'm sure he lost the plot when his posts were being red dotted, especially when Lisa Cuddy(Mrs M) gave him a red dot, he took particular exception to this and sent her a PM to explain herself.[emoji23]

Right enough, forgot about that! He pm'd someone else as well. "Obviously you don't need to say but I just wanted to know why" or something. He really did get bothered by this stuff. He was good at rustling feathers though!

Fair play to everyone who worked hard to get him banned, it really is great when the lads at Pie and Bovril come together like that.
Do you have a link to O'Grady's decline and fall? I'd love to read it!

Think it started in the excellent "choose P&B" thread but his posts have been deleted. I'm sure he started to lose his shit in the heads gone thread and let's not forget the red dot thread. I miss Grimbo. He was absolutely fuckin mental.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I miss Grimbo. He was absolutely fuckin mental.

Second sentence is correct, don't think many will agree with your first. He was a fucking lunatic and a bore who ruined almost every thread he infested with his dreadful chat. A lot of GN was unreadable for a long time purely because of him.

I'm fucking delighted he's been shitcanned and won't be allowed back.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Think it started in the excellent "choose P&B" thread but his posts have been deleted. I'm sure he started to lose his shit in the heads gone thread and let's not forget the red dot thread. I miss Grimbo. He was absolutely fuckin mental.

Boards like Pie and Bovril, by their very nature, need characters like the long-lamented Kilt and Grim O'Grady. These guys are the oil that keeps the machinery going and when they lash out once too often and are consigned to online purgatory, the place is often poorer without them. O'Grady had a wretched persona and yes, he could expertly ruin threads within a couple of posts, but watching him get bodied by all-comers was great.

Grimbo was a fucking lunatic. No two ways about it.

The kind of guy who you tell your children to behave or Grimbo will get you.

ETA: Going back to the bannings, Was MattyDFC canned for mocking Harvey Price? Seen worse on here tbh.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Forza Dundee received 3 separate warnings from different mods in a two month period and continued to do the same thing that got him the warnings. 

Mozza went during beast gate, and is now back using a cunning disguise.

You will find that most posters return and behave accordingly.  Those that return and continue to come the c**t get emptied. I.e Awra etc.

Image result for Les Dawson comedian

Archived