The worst poster on P&B?

It's odd that so many posters seem to think Bennett is harmless because he's a bit simple. We're talking about a man who was banned from one of the most loosely moderated forums on the internet for taking great delight in children being the victim of sexual abuse. 

He's a fucking disgusting human being. Utterly, utterly vile. 

This idea that the forum is "loosely moderated" is a complete inaccuracy. Some posters over the years have been banned for basically f**k all.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

This idea that the forum is "loosely moderated" is a complete inaccuracy. Some posters over the years have been banned for basically f**k all.

Like who?

2 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Well I still don't know why mozzamozza was banned, for instance. ForzaDundee?

Struggling to think now you bugger emoji1.png

Mozza was banned because he kept making beast remarks i think.

No idea why on earth the mods felt that they needed to get rid of Stand Free or Spartans Telly though, that just seemed so unjust. 

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Mozza was banned because he kept making beast remarks i think.

No idea why on earth the mods felt that they needed to get rid of Stand Free or Spartans Telly though, that just seemed so unjust

Steady now, that's one of the most easy-to-understand bannings in recent times.

37 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Well I still don't know why mozzamozza was banned, for instance. ForzaDundee?

Struggling to think now you bugger emoji1.png

Forza Dundee received 3 separate warnings from different mods in a two month period and continued to do the same thing that got him the warnings. 

Mozza went during beast gate, and is now back using a cunning disguise.

You will find that most posters return and behave accordingly.  Those that return and continue to come the c**t get emptied. I.e Awra etc.

What was Deeboy mk2 banned for? Like Prince, he returned as a symbol (was it a sad whale or a pair of tits?). Seemed to be a fairly cheery version of his old self but was suddenly binned. I expect he was a bit mean to someone.

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Forza Dundee received 3 separate warnings from different mods in a two month period and continued to do the same thing that got him the warnings. 

Mozza went during beast gate, and is now back using a cunning disguise.

You will find that most posters return and behave accordingly.  Those that return and continue to come the c**t get emptied. I.e Awra etc.

Does that mean that Grimbo can make a comeback if you are turning a blind eye to others?

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

What was Deeboy mk2 banned for? Like Prince, he returned as a symbol (was it a sad whale or a pair of tits?). Seemed to be a fairly cheery version of his old self but was suddenly binned. I expect he was a bit mean to someone.

No idea, probably.  Always good to go under the radar for a bit and play nice.

Just now, supermik said:

Does that mean that Grimbo can make a comeback if you are turning a blind eye to others?

No.

Has "Spartans Telly" been banned from the forum?

My understanding was that the loathsome O'Grady was allowed to return to the boards on the condition he kept his business out of the General Nonsense section - can someone ITK set the record straight, please? If that was indeed the case, he's obviously transgressed again if he's been banned.

Just now, supermik said:

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Has "Spartans Telly" been banned from the forum?
My understanding was that the loathsome O'Grady was allowed to return to the boards on the condition he kept his business out of the General Nonsense section - can someone ITK set the record straight, please? If that was indeed the case, he's obviously transgressed again if he's been banned.

Aye, a while ago. Was told to only post in the Spartans threads I think. Naturally couldn't help himself and ended up winding folk up, and duly being wound up, in the GN. Was issued a telt, button or be emptied. Head was too far gone to the heed the warning. Can't mind what it was about but he went all "don't reply to me and I won't reply" then bit like f**k when folk replied (I suspect they knew it would get him banned)

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Aye, a while ago. Was told to only post in the Spartans threads I think. Naturally couldn't help himself and ended up winding folk up, and duly being wound up, in the GN. Was issued a telt, button or be emptied. Head was too far gone to the heed the warning. Can't mind what it was about but he went all "don't reply to me and I won't reply" then bit like f**k when folk replied (I suspect they knew it would get him banned)

Fair play to everyone who worked hard to get him banned, it really is great when the lads at Pie and Bovril come together like that.

Do you have a link to O'Grady's decline and fall? I'd love to read it!

24 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

EGB. Not worst poster, obviously. So many genuine nut cases on here and he gets punted every time he makes a low key comeback. 

EGB was an excellent poster, and a major figure in the #SummerofDECE which is still the finest period in the history of this forum, IMO.

EGB should certainly be allowed back.

32 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

EGB. Not worst poster, obviously. So many genuine nut cases on here and he gets punted every time he makes a low key comeback. 

Who is EGB?

Got it Erin....  

I thought he was alright tbh.

Did manage the ultimate accolade of getting a warning from Div once.

Archived