The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lichtie aswell but i don't think he even realises how shit he is so he's pretty harmless.

Theres no way I am anywhere near the levels of some on here, not a chance. I come away with some pretty stupid posts at times but nowhere near the level others do.

Theres no way I am anywhere near the levels of some on here, not a chance. I come away with some pretty stupid posts at times but nowhere near the level others do.

I said "shit" not stupid. A stupid person probably wouldn't have noticed that either tbf.

That is very well put and a quite fair reflection young Throbber. I agree.

Supras certainly likes to share his opinions, never leaves anyone's post without a response and talks some utter drivel, but I believe the phrase to describe him is 'harmless'.

Its a forum as well and he keeps conversations going. I don't like it when theres a subject I'm interested in and no one else is, like 9/11 conspiracies or the paedophile hunter!

You'd be wrong. I haven't grassed you up, that would be the easy way out. Your views should get as public an airing as possible, it's the best way to expose them.

I really hope that every poster reads your horrible, disgusting, performance on the Ched Evans thread. I'm not surprised you've been a seething mess ever since posting lies about me on various threads throughout the forum. I can't believe anyone would want to associate with you ever again after reading your sickening views of the treatment of rape victims.

As for this award - I hope I win.

Raving lunatic.

Why's Haggis Pakora been banned? For any particular posts or just for the consistent daily volume of sheer mentalness?

I'd hazard a guess - based on my dealings with him - that constant unfounded abuse of other posters would eventually lead to the Mods getting pissed off hearing complaints. There's plenty on here who give and take some horrendous abuse, but they tend to contribute occasionally as well. I don't reckon this applied to wee Haggis.

Guest The Phoenix

Supras doesn't bother me, he clearly likes an argument and doesn't like being disagreed with.

This is because he doesn't like people who disagree with him.

It's a common affliction suffered by those that are invariable wrong.

Archived