The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, smpar said:

There's something extremely desperate about 8Mile still going through the threads to give out dots. Is he really unable to live without P&B?

well, at least P&B keeps him off the streets..

logic.jpg

6 minutes ago, philpy said:

Miley's following me on twitter. BRB, off to speak to my boss.

Don't worry philpy you haven't acted in any way out of the ordinary on the internet before so you'll be just fine. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2016 at 21:57, Francesc Fabregas said:

I exclusively red dot Grim O'Grady's posts. I remember declaring this several months ago, vowing to push him to -1000 points. I am pleased to see he's nearly on -2000 - we're not even in December!

I don't even read them; I just wait until my allocation has reloaded and then have at it.

"Spartans Telly" - the new alias for online loser Grim O'Grady - has now started red dotting all of my posts!

I've had a taste of my own medicine and, let me tell you, it's very bitter!

2 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

"Spartans Telly" - the new alias for online loser Grim O'Grady - has now started red dotting all of my posts!

I've had a taste of my own medicine and, let me tell you, it's very bitter!

Let that be a lesson to you!

A few more greenies for Francesc Fabregas and he'll get to the top of the monthly table. This would not only annoy Grimbo but also as a bonus Jimmy85, who will be raging. I'd suggest this thread : http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/223141-stenhousemuir-fc-the-warriors-the-2016-17-thread/

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A few more greenies for Francesc Fabregas and he'll get to the top of the monthly table. This would not only annoy Grimbo but also as a bonus Jimmy85, who will be raging. I'd suggest this thread : http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/223141-stenhousemuir-fc-the-warriors-the-2016-17-thread/

It's aw about 'winning the day' now. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What is the monthly table? The answer to this will determine how raging I am. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

What is the monthly table? This answer to this will determine how raging I am. 

You were well on top half an hour ago. There's some serious messing going on. I gave quite a lot to FF to sabotage Grimbo, but it looks like Grimbo's trying to drop you out of the table. P.S. Should have said weekly table.

green.JPG

Archived