The worst poster on P&B?

1 minute ago, Barry Manilow said:

There will be a bleed screw either top right or left of radiator you big dafty or are you just acting dumb...

...actually dont answer that !

Might be an old thorn. Its on the back.. Ooh er

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amongst the numerous belters on this thread are the folk who think that people wouldn't have donated money to Grim if they knew he had house insurance. I'm not sure if some posters are aware of how insurance companies work but in my experience they don't pay out 10 minutes after putting in a claim.

That'll be one post in five that you haven't made a c**t of yourself in.

Not working out well for you as the world's worst white knight.

Supermiks idea of a quiet night in is a 24 pack of tennents so cut him some slack please, doctor.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Regardless of personal opinions of posters it's pretty clear to all that the last two posts made by VT are bang on the money.

Reading his shite on here VT's never been 'bang on the money' in his entire lifespan, Thank you.

How about we all ignore anything Grimbo says in this thread and just continue on with whatever else people are talking about?

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Reading his shite on here VT's never been 'bang on the money' in his entire lifespan, Thank you.

Shit like this is what I mean.

Thank You.

1 minute ago, Marr1 said:

How about we all ignore anything Grimbo says in this thread and just continue on with whatever else people are talking about?

Shit like this is what I mean.

Thank You.

f**k off back to the diddy league. Thank you.

Archived