The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You've said you were in your 50s you imbecile. Plus you've posted pictures of yourself where it's easy to guess your age.

I think im pretty much spot on with my diagnosis tbf. 

Depends on whether or not Randomguy has imagined any children's toys in the photo.

I mentioned my age at the same time as I mentioned my mental health issues did I? I must be an imbecile because I don't remember that?

Grimbo

You posted a picture of yourself cycling to Manchester. You clearly looked mid 50s.

I don't care about your mental health problems. Although it might explain why you think it's okay to search for posters names then post them on here.

Tbf, half the forum follow me on Twitter so it isn't a big deal.

Unless they actively tell you, find out other poster's real names is the sign of a complete heid case. Christ knows what weird methods were used to find it out, and then trying to slip it in to casual conversation on a thread as if its no biggy.

This. I would find it very weird if a random person on an anonymous football forum found out my real name.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You posted a picture of yourself cycling to Manchester. You clearly looked mid 50s.

I don't care about your mental health problems. Although it might explain why you think it's okay to search for posters names then post them on here.

Tbf, half the forum follow me on Twitter so it isn't a big deal.

Cheeky c**t, I'm not even mid 50's now, I'm glad you weren't on the Tedi-gate jury.

See not caring again, you always let yourself down.

Grimbo

Archived