The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Just cos you don't fire the gun, doesn't make you innocent.

Oh so it's only you that can get personal is it, well let's just say you are not as popular as you think?

Grimbo

You clearly have mental problems and are obsessed with me.

What personal details have I said about you by the way? Because sharing someone's name on a football forum is particularly sad.

popularity :lol:

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Its not long ago I learned what jumped the shark means. 

This thread has jumped the shark. 

Fucking holocaust??? WTF

I've been here an awful long time and have seen a lot of messed up folk on here down the years, this guy is up there with the best of the mad ones.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You clearly have mental problems and are obsessed with me.

What personal details have I said about you by the way? Because sharing someone's name on a football forum is particularly sad.

popularity :lol:

Saying someone has mental health problems, is not big or clever.

43 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you feel you are being bullied, Grim. Then I suggest you highlight the posts to the mods. Otherwise please keep your attention seeking to a minimum, you are a grown man in his 50s after all.

What's that if it's not personal? 

If you can't take then you shouldn't dish it.

Grimbo

Unless they actively tell you, find out other poster's real names is the sign of a complete heid case. Christ knows what weird methods were used to find it out, and then trying to slip it in to casual conversation on a thread as if its no biggy.

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

What's that if it's not personal? 

If you can't take then you shouldn't dish it.

Grimbo

You've said you were in your 50s you imbecile. Plus you've posted pictures of yourself where it's easy to guess your age.

I think im pretty much spot on with my diagnosis tbf. 

"Tbf if they promise to come for Grimbo at somepoint, not that fussed about everyone else.".

So you have no qualms that someone here would like me to be persecuted by the nazis?

What does it matter how old any of us are in this playground Graeme?

Grimbo

1ea8c4074498b3eb5cf016e98502e630.jpg

Never seen someone try to scramble for the moral high ground about "mental illness" before, only to then try the 'if you can't take it don't dish it out' line in the exact same post. Even Celtic supporters don't build as laughable a sense of victimhood as this.

Do one, you absolute weirdo.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You've said you were in your 50s you imbecile. Plus you've posted pictures of yourself where it's easy to guess your age.

I think im pretty much spot on with my diagnosis tbf. 

I mentioned my age at the same time as I mentioned my mental health issues did I? I must be an imbecile because I don't remember that?

Grimbo

3 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Perhaps he's expressing his genuine opinion rather than doing so to try and be 'big' or 'clever'. I think it's quite apparent that you're having some sort of episode given your postings and the content in them. Again, not saying this to be 'big' or 'clever' I'm saying this with complete 100% sincerity.

Archived