The worst poster on P&B?

Much to the undoubtedly hilarious seethe of puffing blowhards like Mik, I progressed to an even higher level of education after finishing a degree. Needless to say that I'll be insisting that Mik refers to me as Dr. vikingTON in every single post. Even when he's discussing whippets or whatever else grabs the attention of gormless losers like himself.

^^^Grimbo levels of self justification and deflection.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

So it's funny that almost all the photo's of our kids have been lost? Sense of humour thread for this pish.

Grimbo

Yeah. That's clearly what I was laughing at you fucking lunatic. 

I've just had a scan across the last several pages since you responded to me earlier and despite having very few, if any dealings with you at all in the past, it's pretty clear that you are a serial attention seeker. Seek help.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

This is a bit like watching chimps dressed up as humans and trying to do 'people stuff'. Genuinely hilarious but tinged with a little sadness at the same time.

No points for guessing who's the one who's just ended up hurling his own faeces around the enclosure.

Nope, I can't think of any P&Ber who would hurl their own faeces around.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you feel you are being bullied, Grim. Then I suggest you highlight the posts to the mods. Otherwise please keep your attention seeking to a minimum, you are a grown man in his 50s after all.

"Tbf if they promise to come for Grimbo at somepoint, not that fussed about everyone else.".

So you have no qualms that someone here would like me to be persecuted by the nazis?

What does it matter how old any of us are in this playground Graeme?

Grimbo

"Tbf if they promise to come for Grimbo at somepoint, not that fussed about everyone else.".

So you have no qualms that someone here would like me to be persecuted by the nazis?

Grimbo

None of these were said by me, yet you call me a bully.

How do you know my real name? That's uber creepy by the way.

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

That must be why you haven't got a pot to piss in.

I tend to go to toilet when I need I pish.

2 hours ago, Barry Manilow said:

Okay Vicky

One of my radiators isn't heating up right, any quick fixes?

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

"Grimbo" comparing himself to a Holocaust victim has got to be one of the most sickening things I've ever seen posted on P&B, what a total c**t.

It's tough to tell if he is being serious or trolling like f**k.

Either way, it's horrific.

6 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Grimbo

Aye, you're a regular Anne Frank.

Right Grimbo, whilst i dont tend to post too much in the GN section, your constant need to be in the limelight has went ridiculously far past tedious. When i read this section of the forum, i didnt mind your boring tripe and i felt sorry for you when all that stuff happened with your house fire and loss of pets but since then its been painful reading every time you post something on here. As for your bullying claims, either report it or get to f**k but please stop whining like a bitch

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

None of these were said by me, yet you call me a bully.

How do you know my real name? That's uber creepy by the way. Borderline b***t.

Just cos you don't fire the gun, doesn't make you innocent.

Oh so it's only you that can get personal is it, well let's just say you are not as popular as you think?

Grimbo

Archived