The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just thought that with you being so smart, why ain't you rich?

Looks like you're far too thick to understand how the student loan system works. Probably best to cherish that one post in which you didn't make a c**t of yourself, as you've reverted to previous form.

Gutted for you.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Mik's got a point VT, if you got all them smarts why ain't you got all them money's?

Aye Vicky makes a gormless c**t of himself & the posse round up on  SuperMik. 

Grimbo 

ETA hit the red button to vote VikingTroll a gormless twat 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Best thing about this thread is when it's back on page 20, grim will still be here, and still rubbing awe c**t up the wrong way. Keep scratching them heads bois :lol: 

64A3D26C-609F-421E-97D8-34487A80E634-187-00000055C8A3DC28_tmp.png

Mik's got a point VT, if you got all them smarts why ain't you got all them money's?

Much to the undoubtedly hilarious seethe of puffing blowhards like Mik, I progressed to an even higher level of education after finishing a degree. Needless to say that I'll be insisting that Mik refers to me as Dr. vikingTON in every single post. Even when he's discussing whippets or whatever else grabs the attention of gormless losers like himself.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Did you miss the bit where supermik posted one of the stupidest things seen on here since johnnyC13 got banned?

Did you miss where Vicky made a gormless twat of himself trying to look clever? 

SuperMik has never claimed to be a smart erse. 

Grimbo 

Aye Vicky makes a gormless c**t of himself & the posse round up on  SuperMik. 

Grimbo 

ETA hit the red button to vote VikingTroll a gormless twat 

It's been about 15 years since I was in a posse! Not sure when or how I joined this new P&B posse but if you can let me know who's windows I need to egg we'll take it from there.
Oh, and what's the posse's name? I'm good at thinking up names, probably why I'm in no doubt.

2 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Much to the undoubtedly hilarious seethe of puffing blowhards like Mik, I progressed to an even higher level of education after finishing a degree. Needless to say that I'll be insisting that Mik refers to me as Dr. vikingTON in every single post. Even when he's discussing whippets or whatever else grabs the attention of gormless losers like himself.

Pigeons.

Archived