The worst poster on P&B?

Saint Marshmallo, 

I hope no one here has to go through what happened to my family. 

The fact that there was an organised campaign against me at my lowest point speaks volumes for the c***s that joined in. 

When I give money to a cause I don't question them what they do with it, I got fucking masterminded about it & yes maybe had I been in a good place at the time I'd have just ridden the hate campaign but no I bit back  

Sorry for being human. What's your excuse?

Grimbo 

What happened with your home is awful. The jibes about your pets are out of order and in terrible taste. I'm glad your insurance sorted you out.

That doesn't change anything I posted. It's bizarre to me that you view the problem as being the "campaign of hate" rather than spending the money on a piss up on a cruise ship, then boasting about it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not seeing problem here, grimbo never wasted the money and put it to a good use.

Seems like some people are a tad jealous.

Who's jealous of someone having their house burnt down and losing two family pets? 

The fact that there was an organised campaign against me at my lowest point speaks volumes for the c***s that joined in.

When it happened all you got was sympathy and contributions to the fund. It wasn't till you bragged about being fully insured and spending the money on a cruise and on your second home that you got stick. I defended you at the time but lost all sympathy after you continually played the bullied card ever since. I've no problem with you spending the money on a family cruise and making your Bolton slum a bit safer for your tenants, but you should have told the fundraisers to point out that you were not in fact destitute, and were fully insured, despite the personal tragedy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

If he hadn't claimed he was "homeless" and that the fund was to "help him get back on his feet" I'd probably agree with you. The fact he owns multiple houses and then spent the money upgrading one while taking his entire family on holiday, makes it seem rather more scummy tbh.

I'd have thought you might have learnt your lesson from your last big f**k-up with your Tedi-gate fuckaboutery but absolutely not eh? 

Here's the facts (again, sorry to bore everyone with the truth, obviously the truth isn't as entertaining as the shite RG makes up). 

The 3 of us live & work in Edinburgh, the lad works shifts, me & the missus worked 9-5 jobs. My house in Bolton (which was occupied at the time of the fire, so I would have had to make a young couple with a bairn homeless) is 220 miles away, the lad would never have made it to his shifts cos he doesn't drive, the quickest I've driven it is 3&1/2 hours, not hitting any traffic jams, so let's call it 4 hours, so each day you expected me to drive 8 hours & work 7.4 hours. Would you do that?

I never claimed the fund was for anything. I may not have mentioned this before but I NEVER SET UP THE FUND.

I only own 1 house. It's in Bolton. 220 miles away. Yes I used some of the money to get the house rewired, I'd just been through the most horrific event of my life, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was responsible for putting anyone else through what I'd just gone through.  If anyone had an issue with that I said I would refund them.

The cruise was to put the whole thing to bed, yes I accept if it came across as gloating then I'm a c**t but the organised hounding drove me over the top, I apologise for that.  

Anythng else you want to know just ask me & I'll tell you the truth or you can just randomly make up some shite? 

Grimbo 

I'd have thought you might have learnt your lesson from your last big f**k-up with your Tedi-gate fuckaboutery but absolutely not eh? 

Here's the facts (again, sorry to bore everyone with the truth, obviously the truth isn't as entertaining as the shite RG makes up). 

The 3 of us live & work in Edinburgh, the lad works shifts, me & the missus worked 9-5 jobs. My house in Bolton (which was occupied at the time of the fire, so I would have had to make a young couple with a bairn homeless) is 220 miles away, the lad would never have made it to his shifts cos he doesn't drive, the quickest I've driven it is 3&1/2 hours, not hitting any traffic jams, so let's call it 4 hours, so each day you expected me to drive 8 hours & work 7.4 hours. Would you do that?

I never claimed the fund was for anything. I may not have mentioned this before but I NEVER SET UP THE FUND.

I only own 1 house. It's in Bolton. 220 miles away. Yes I used some of the money to get the house rewired, I'd just been through the most horrific event of my life, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was responsible for putting anyone else through what I'd just gone through.  If anyone had an issue with that I said I would refund them.

The cruise was to put the whole thing to bed, yes I accept if it came across as gloating then I'm a c**t but the organised hounding drove me over the top, I apologise for that.  

Anythng else you want to know just ask me & I'll tell you the truth or you can just randomly make up some shite? 

Grimbo 

Fair fucks.

I don't think I'll ever understand why people want to make other people feel bad, just for the sake of it. Maybe I'm not really cut out for the Internet.

It's fairly clear that Grimbo isn't some sort of completely selfish manipulative mastermind, and generally keeps a good sense of humour in the face of a lot of jibes. Is it so important to take him to task, to "prove" he has a case to answer, and to come out of all of this as being "in the right"?

Or would it perhaps be possible to drop the personal stuff and give the guy a break? I can't see a downside to that option.

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm not wanting involved any of this pish but it's annoying that folk are calling RandomGuy a liar, but not using the simple but effective name for him of RandomLie. If you do believe him to be lying please call him that and you'll make me happier at least.

It's been a bad week for RG, grassing and caught lying within a few days of each other. 

Archived