The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first sign that I or any other poster was in heads gone territory, would probably be crying that "an organised campaign" was being conducted against them. Seek professional help please, you absolute loser. 

Only on P&B could a man have his house burned down and lose his family pets inside and then be widely ridiculed for it. 

It must have been horrible for Grimbo to go through that, and I hope no one on here has to go through such a thing, the fact he and his family went on holiday after having such a shite time (with a fund they didn't ask for nor set up) is exactly the kind of thing I would want him to do with it as I'm sure most of the people who actually donated to the fund are. 

4 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

The first sign that I or any other poster was in heads gone territory, would probably be crying that "an organised campaign" was being conducted against them. Seek professional help please, you absolute loser. 

If ever I take advice from you then I know I'd need professional help, like I said at the time ANYONE that donated & didn't like what I spent the money on, send me their confirmation of donation & I'll refund it. 

Guess what, not one person got back to me. 

So it's just the muppets who gave nothing that are most offended. Why's that? 

The hate campaign, just cos no c**t likes you & you didn't get an invite doesn't mean it never happened. It didn't stop you jumping on the bandwagon though. 

Grimbo 

It comes down to what the individual classes as morally right. I would've gave the money to Spartans as it was folk connected to there that started the fund. It wouldn't feel right spending it on things not connected to the actual fire. Just my thoughts.

I may add it matters not a jot as I never paid for his Southern Comfort on the big boat.

Only on P&B could a man have his house burned down and lose his family pets inside and then be widely ridiculed for it. 

It must have been horrible for Grimbo to go through that, and I hope no one on here has to go through such a thing, the fact he and his family went on holiday after having such a shite time (with a fund they didn't ask for nor set up) is exactly the kind of thing I would want him to do with it as I'm sure most of the people who actually donated to the fund are. 

If he hadn't claimed he was "homeless" and that the fund was to "help him get back on his feet" I'd probably agree with you. The fact he owns multiple houses and then spent the money upgrading one while taking his entire family on holiday, makes it seem rather more scummy tbh.

37 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Absolutely, it must have been horrible for him, no one would wish that on anyone and I doubt anyone is really bothered that he chose to go on a cruise with it; what probably rubbed people up the wrong way was that he started gloating about going on the cruise with the money.

Well said sir.

If he hadn't claimed he was "homeless" and that the fund was to "help him get back on his feet" I'd probably agree with you. The fact he owns multiple houses and then spent the money upgrading one while taking his entire family on holiday, makes it seem rather more scummy tbh.

Did he ever claim to be homeless? If you have had your house burnt down with all your possessions then a second home in Bolton which you rent out isn't really relevant to you at that point so I'm not sure he wasn't homeless.

Being left with 'just the clothes on his back,' was the line that is unjustifiable tbh. 'The clothes on my back and a second home in Bolton,' would have been much more accurate and would let people know what they were donating money to.

Anyway, 8mile. Bigoted moron who should never have reproduced.

10 minutes ago, Perthsaintsyabas said:

Being left with 'just the clothes on his back,' was the line that is unjustifiable tbh. 'The clothes on my back and a second home in Bolton,' would have been much more accurate and would let people know what they were donating money to.

Anyway, 8mile. Bigoted moron who should never have reproduced.

^^^1st time Poster, very long time lurker.

I'm bored with Grimbos story.

It was a sad thing to happen, but much worse things happen to people on here, close family members suffer and die, children are born with disabilities, people have tried to take their own lives and people lose their house and live in a bin. 

It wasn't tragic what happened to Grimbo, i do pity him and I wish he didn't have to go through it, the fund was his to do as he wished and I would have liked to have thought he'd have held himself with more dignity and decorum than to gloat and boast about it. Like some other poster has mentioned, I would have donated it, or at least a substantial amount to a charity but ultimately, it was his money and good luck to him. 

The people I feel sorry for are the ones who have gone through proper tragic events as detailed above and haven't gained a holiday or a second home refurbishment out of it and still have to log in here and read him complaining. 

"Whilst Grimbo donates hours of his free time every week for
The benefit of the club and community we ask you to bear in mind that he owns a run down shite heap of a property 300 miles away and has home insurance anyway so don't go donating too generously simply on the basis that his house has just burnt down with all his belongings (minus a shite heap in Bolton and the clothes on his back) and his beloved pets. Thanks, Spartans FC."

Sounds like the sort of thing you would read on just giving right enough.

Archived