The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Ill kick off as I'm away to bed soon.

THobber. no mark, trying always to be....

Bobby I like you, but you have become a wee knob

1888 dont post much here are he was hounded out. I still read his piss in the 4th divthread

philpy. hahahhaaha

8mile. stop fucking replying ffs

SlipperyP - ffs what the f**k do you post, unbelievable sh

Grimbo - cause he's my f**k buddy and didn't put enough milk in my cup. Heed tell him I'm oot

13 hours ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Frankly I couldn't care a what-you-claim-to-fling-if-it-gets-you-attention. I was merely wondering what you were saying actually had any truth to it. That's all.

If we take it everyone manages to get 8 hours sleep (ahahahahahaha!) and does at least 8 hours work with some time for breaks, managing somehow to find enough spare time over nine separate hours to read & reply to one thread is, granted, disturbing - so point taken.

(That said, your own seven hours was hardly edifying either, was it?)

All no big deal in the grand scheme, etc, etc. But there's the growing suspicion one could go to any number of threads on P&B these days & find much the same happening, day in, day out: and the odds would be pretty short that apart from Grim, Nizzy and Throbber the rest of those I'd listed (& in some cases their Smartphone sock puppet accounts on top) would be up to much the same wasting of large chunks of their day, plus a number of other "usual suspects" for whom P&B appears to be almost all they have in their lives.

By the way, it didn't take very long at all to rack up said totals owing to the vast majority of posters on this thread being on my ignore list (leaving nice neat easy talliable grey lines), which brings me neatly to...

Very well put. For me, the point P&B crossed the above line for good was the shitty treatment of Grim O'Grady last year. A hard working football club volunteer including three disabled teams loses his home & pets in horrific circumstances  - hence the spontaneous outpouring of financial support from him & his family across various club fan bases.

Except for a sizeable chunk of P&B regulars for whom it remains fair game for all manner of accusations "for a laugh" to this day - a sentiment shared by the owner of this site for allowing it to stand unchecked because flame threads generate more ad revenue for his pocket. They are - and remain - scum.

(Incidentally one of his main accusers ran up a collection of his own via their Paypal account for an elderly fan of his club after they were viciously assaulted several years back, begging the question whether someone was judging Grim by their own standards, but that's for others to decide)

It's not going to change. You know that. I know that. The only solution is sticking the key offenders on ignore permanently. I stuck about thirty on ignore after their treatment of Grim & strangely enough a lot of previously unreadable parts of P&B were fine once the "attention at any price" element was eliminated from sight. Leave them to be one another's (and the mods/Div's) problems and enjoy the rest of an otherwise enjoyable site in peace.

P.S. Thanks you-know-who for the message about both Morrissey's fan club & Mike Joyce of The Smiths getting involved also in rallying round to raise money for Grimbo. You learn something new every day, eh?

image.png

Grim is a shite poster.

But

I really don't see a problem with the whole collection thing. He suffered a horrendous event in his life, people did a whip round to give him a lift, surely taking a holiday is exactly what he should have done with that? I know that's the kind of thing I would want someone to do had I contributed money to them in similar circumstances.

Lay in to him for being a shite poster, by all means. Doing it for the collection thing is out of order though.

Once the money is his it's completely up to him what he does with it. To brag about using the kindness of strangers to get pished on a cruise ship is completely classless imo. If he'd quietly taken the money and had a family holiday then I doubt many on here would've cared, although I'd still have had a difficult time justifying that morally to myself in that situation.

If it was me I'd have given the money to a homeless charity.

But the donators were giving the money for Grimbo to get back on his feet as they knew him and cared about the story. Would be pretty weird for him to just decide to give it away to a charity after all that.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

But the donators were giving the money for Grimbo to get back on his feet as they knew him and cared about the story. Would be pretty weird for him to just decide to give it away to a charity after all that.

Pretty sure no one gave him it so he could re-wire his 2nd home down south :lol:

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Once the money is his it's completely up to him what he does with it. To brag about using the kindness of strangers to get pished on a cruise ship is completely classless imo. If he'd quietly taken the money and had a family holiday then I doubt many on here would've cared, although I'd still have had a difficult time justifying that morally to myself in that situation.

If it was me I'd have given the money to a homeless charity.

Saint Marshmallo, 

I hope no one here has to go through what happened to my family. 

The fact that there was an organised campaign against me at my lowest point speaks volumes for the c***s that joined in. 

When I give money to a cause I don't question them what they do with it, I got fucking masterminded about it & yes maybe had I been in a good place at the time I'd have just ridden the hate campaign but no I bit back  

Sorry for being human. What's your excuse?

Grimbo 

Pretty sure no one gave him it so he could re-wire his 2nd home down south :lol:

I know that - bragging about that on here was a right blunder of his considering he got donations on here. Would like to think there would be a good number of people who would still throw in for a collection when they heard someone's house had burnt down though as it's an awful thing to happen and could happen to any of us.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

That's what the insurance company is there for. 

That's what the insurance company is there for. 

But people know house insurance exists in these cases, there was nothing that said he had no house insurance to cover him and his family on the just giving page.

50 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I personally don't give a flying f**k because I didn't donate anything.

However, I can see where people would be a bit peeved that the money they had donated went to re-wiring his second home in fucking Bolton :lol:

But that's just it, the vast majority of the ones that are fake peeved didnt donate, I did and don't have a problem with how he spent it. As for insurance covers it, these fuckwits obviously haven't experienced anything more than a dropped iron on a carpet 

12 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Grim is a shite poster.

But

I really don't see a problem with the whole collection thing. He suffered a horrendous event in his life, people did a whip round to give him a lift, surely taking a holiday is exactly what he should have done with that? I know that's the kind of thing I would want someone to do had I contributed money to them in similar circumstances.

Lay in to him for being a shite poster, by all means. Doing it for the collection thing is out of order though.

People had a whip round because the commonly held view was that he was homeless. Except that the wasn't homeless at all: hence the use of money to re-wire a second house in whatever shitty corner of northern England he came from. At no point did our hero actually inform people that their contributions were being made on a completely false basis, hence the "problem". Try paying attention to the facts next time before you start your Helen Lovejoy pish.

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

The fact that there was an organised campaign against me at my lowest point speaks volumes for the c***s that joined in. 

Except that there wasn't an "organised campaign" at all. Some people on an Internet forum pointed out that you were a Walter Mitty character; an "organised campaign" would involve, for example, getting hounded in the tabloid press for your dubious actions. 

The fact that you've got a more laughable victimhood complex than your average Celtic fan explains why you're held in such utter contempt on this forum. 

Still, I guess that we can now add "running organised campaigns of hate" to "driving low self-esteem posters to their own deaths by bullying" in the list of things that P and B is responsible for - at least in the minds of the absolute fucking losers who take this forum far, far too seriously.  

Archived