The worst poster on P&B?

She is clearly 18+.  This is beyond contention.  That P&B has gone tonto over this is, sadly, not surprising.  I pity the poor mods who have to try and make sense of this.

Ok, prove that she is over 18 and I'll believe you. Except you can't, so it's not "beyond contention", there is nothing that you can say or do on this forum that will ever prove it. Just accept that she may or may not be underage and that her age is a complete mystery.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that makes it ok then? To post pictures of anyone face or not, when they are completely unaware the photos exist? That's still plain and simply creepy.

Describe it sure, don't post pictures of some unassuming woman taken from your house with the zoom on.

Fair enough, sorry it has bothered you this much.

I exclusively red dot Grim O'Grady's posts. I remember declaring this several months ago, vowing to push him to -1000 points. I am pleased to see he's nearly on -2000 - we're not even in December!

I don't even read them; I just wait until my allocation has reloaded and then have at it.

:lol:

You're genuinely such a good c**t like.

Just now, StandFree03 said:

You want me to name the bullies that you are crying about?

:1eye

So desperate to be liked you won't get off the fence :lol:

hahaha, please stanbeige - option 3, like me.

Ya dick, why would I come on here to be liked?

I'm confident about who I am, I come on here to f**k about, I've given you too much of my time. So please do me a favour & to quote chief Bobby jizz guzzler TG"don't ever quote me again"IG, stop quoting me ya beige c**t.

From now on I will only respond to Options 1 & 2.

You are option 3 - Beige Brigade 

Grimbo

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

Imagine taking a position of superiority when your hobbies are computer games and Jigsaws.   

Absolutely no jigsaw-merchant in their late 30's has the right to criticize others.   

Standfree03 =  Pipe doon, c**t.  

That's probably worse than skidmarks train spotting.

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

hahaha, please stanbeige - option 3, like me.

Ya dick, why would I come on here to be liked?

I'm confident about who I am, I come on here to f**k about, I've given you too much of my time. So please do me a favour & to quote chief Bobby jizz guzzler TG"don't ever quote me again"IG, stop quoting me ya beige c**t.

From now on I will only respond to Options 1 & 2.

You are option 3 - Beige Brigade 

Grimbo

Dry your eyes :lol:

In a thread of 'complete' c***s, don't add to the drama, chap.

Prove her age then?

Otherwise admit you're wrong like a sensible "chap" would do and we'll leave it at that.

Archived