The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These were kept strictly to PM's.

Aye because that makes it marginally less creepy. Still fucked up and that sort of behaviour should be looked into frankly.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You're a coward. You're shouting about bullies, calling everyone a p***k if they don't read Gunthers cringeworthy comment and now you're not even backing up your claims.

I'm doing you a favour here by suggesting you give up for the night.

Great post Bobby.

Come on then, you grass on who the real bullies of this forum are? Who organised the dotting campaigns? Go on big man, don't be a spineless coward, reveal all or forever be a spineless coward!

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

Aye because that makes it marginally less creepy. Still fucked up and that sort of behaviour should be looked into frankly.

You can look into the story all you want, I was the one being harassed by the witch. 

Great post Bobby.

Come on then, you grass on who the real bullies of this forum are? Who organised the dotting campaigns? Go on big man, don't be a spineless coward, reveal all or forever be a spineless coward!

Grimbo

It's a fucking reputation mark on a fucking Internet forum.

Great post Bobby.

Grimbo

I wasn't the one who suggested there was.

You're really struggling with this.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You're a coward. You're shouting about bullies, calling everyone a p***k if they don't read Gunthers cringeworthy comment and now you're not even backing up your claims.

I'm doing you a favour here by suggesting you give up for the night.

Rab taking the internet too seriously again.

You can look into the story all you want, I was the one being harassed by the witch. 

That gives you the right to post pictures that she clearly doesn't know were taken and share them on a public domain does it?

Two wrongs don't make a right. What you did was creepy and highly suspect, just accept that. Better hope nobody who knows her ever finds out tbh.

I exclusively red dot Grim O'Grady's posts. I remember declaring this several months ago, vowing to push him to -1000 points. I am pleased to see he's nearly on -2000 - we're not even in December!

I don't even read them; I just wait until my allocation has reloaded and then have at it.

Just now, Widge said:

That gives you the right to post pictures that she clearly doesn't know were taken and share them on a public domain does it?

Two wrongs don't make a right. What you did was creepy and highly suspect, just accept that. Better hope nobody who knows her ever finds out tbh.

I highly doubt that as you can't make her face out just a ghostly figure standing creepily at the window as i had described. 

17 minutes ago, Widge said:

Ok, how do you propose we define her age with conclusive proof as back up?

She is clearly 18+.  This is beyond contention.  That P&B has gone tonto over this is, sadly, not surprising.  I pity the poor mods who have to try and make sense of this.

I highly doubt that as you can't make her face out just a ghostly figure standing creepily at the window as i had described. 

So that makes it ok then? To post pictures of anyone face or not, when they are completely unaware the photos exist? That's still plain and simply creepy.

Describe it sure, don't post pictures of some unassuming woman taken from your house with the zoom on.

Archived