The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wouldnt call it a can of juice?

Only if you called it fizzy juice would I think along the lines of irn bru. Other than that, if you just say juice, I think of things like diluting juice.

25 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Everybody surely knows that " ginger " is the generic term for any non alcoholic fizzy drink?

Not on P&B, sadly.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes if you're a weegie or teuchter. Juice is the correct nomenclature.

'Juice' is what you get from squeezing a fruit.  Everything else is, as the estimable WILLEA said, 'ginger'. This is incontestable.

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes if you're a weegie or teuchter. Juice is the correct nomenclature.

I am a teuchter and I have never called it "ginger". That sounds like the kind of shite that some Glaswegian would spout. I wouldn't call the fizzy stuff "juice" either. In fact, that actually makes my skin crawl. I specify the brand name and would never use some pishy generic term.

It's a can of irn bru/Coke/Fanta etc. A tin is what you get baked beans in.

A tin of lager. Sometimes known as 'tinnies' - not that I use that phrase myself. Tins are the correct version. A can of sweetcorn, or beetroot springs to mind when you say 'can'.

Weegies are showing themselves up in this thread tbh.

Apologies to the teuchters for the early slander, it appears I was wrong on that front.

Theres some fucking rank stuff available in tins these days. Youd think theyd be moving away from it but no, its getting more diverse. Reccommend googling whole tinned chicken for a truly vile looking dinner

Popped up on my Twitter timeline few weeks ago. Think I'd rather try and eat a chicken still covered in feathers tbh.

Archived