The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Who shared a pint?

All of them apart from TSAC ;)

I can't remember for sure but I'm sure @liamDFC painted it...

Seems  like Bonksy might have an idea? :whistle

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

image.png

That's very hurtful. If that happened who would you use your tired, recycled patter on? It would be the end of jagfox as we know it.

FB_IMG_1454330056645.jpg

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1479471658431.jpg

Basically what happened is that there were 8 of us in the pub huddled around a half pint (may have actually been less, I don't recall exactly how the story goes) and we all shared it using various straws and other implements. It's all very hilarious, I'm sure you'll agree.

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Basically what happened is that there were 8 of us in the pub huddled around a half pint (may have actually been less, I don't recall exactly how the story goes) and we all shared it using various straws and other implements. It's all very hilarious, I'm sure you'll agree.

A high ranking on the Beastometer there. 

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I couldn't agree more. A lot of posters who made the board interesting and enjoyable to read have been banned. Posters such as Swampy, PB, mhak, LexiCollector, Ron Burgundy and Erin Go Bragh - I've missed out loads as well that I can't remember off the top of my head. Then various others now post less frequently. Even posters such as Reynard were interesting to read, were able to put across a point reasonably eloquently, and got a bit of aggro on the go.

I'm not saying there's no good posters left on P&B, because there definitely is, but a huge percentage nowadays are just balding middle-aged men who wear bootcut jeans and V-neck merino wool jumpers, and frankly I couldn't give a f**k about what they think about anything.

p.s vikingTON, I think you're doing a sterling job.

No matter how "good" these kinds of posters were to read, you have to remember that they were stupid enough to get banned from a fairly liberally moderated football forum, quite often for making posts that were racist, homphobic etc.

A fair number of them have become far better posters since they were banned too.

On 23/10/2016 at 23:38, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

19 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Tartantony seems to be a bit of a simpleton.

He did provide us with the above gem in fairness. 

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

As I remember it, you didn't even buy the half pint. It belonged to a jakie that had died in the pub.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Pretty sure it wasn't a pint anyway, weren't they being tight b*****ds and sharing a can of juice so they could stay in the pub watching football. 

Juice.  P&B's favourite word for something that isn't juice.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Juice.  P&B's favourite word for something that isn't juice.

Everybody surely knows that " ginger " is the generic term for any non alcoholic fizzy drink?

Archived