The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

^^^

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

Pookin pa nub in all da nong paces.

If anyone knows that reference I will give them one whole green dot all to themselves.

8 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Now that Confidemus' second incarnation has scurried off in the huff, much like his first, I'd have to go for Big Fat Tabby Dave. I'm pretty certain he stumbled on this forum by mistake as I can't imagine him ever attending a football match. More likely to be found in Games Workshop on a Saturday afternoon getting moist about some wanky Dungeons and Dragons type pish or painting figures from a board game with the rest of his fat, bearded nerd-chums.

Gunthers continued denialism is a bit of a cringe but like all good train-wrecks it's almost compulsive viewing.

8 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Read the No Man's Sky thread in the gaming forum.

Same kinda thing really? Probably more social interaction in D&D...

:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm sure that's Eddie Murphy, I would like you to green dot Granny Dangers worst post you can find instead though.

It would be easier to spend a week down the mines than attempt to whittle that down to a solitary post. I'll give a greenie to you and you can pass it on to him.

Eta: And yes, it was Eddie Murphy's Buckwheat character on Saturday Night Live. Well played.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It wasn't just one thread he constantly blew up about Vardy for being a racist.

I wonder how he'll react to the BBC 2 program in a couple of Sundays...

West Brom gave a boy a testimonial, and made it Blacks v Whites.

Might send him over the edge..

On 15 November 2016 at 21:36, jamamafegan said:

It's been going downhill for quite sometime, not just GN but the website as a whole. A lot of the best posters have been banned and we have been left with a group of posters who's chat is unbelievably shite. When folk like PB and Swampy would sign up again and give us a bit of laughter before quickly being banned again, it was nice. But even the likes of them seem to have given up.

In addition to that I'm still seething that I haven't been told what's happening with the android app on the forum suggestions section. It's full of holes. It's like Div has given up on the site.

As a result of shite chat, shite bannings and a shite app - I personally don't use the forums as much anymore.

I couldn't agree more. A lot of posters who made the board interesting and enjoyable to read have been banned. Posters such as Swampy, PB, mhak, LexiCollector, Ron Burgundy and Erin Go Bragh - I've missed out loads as well that I can't remember off the top of my head. Then various others now post less frequently. Even posters such as Reynard were interesting to read, were able to put across a point reasonably eloquently, and got a bit of aggro on the go.

I'm not saying there's no good posters left on P&B, because there definitely is, but a huge percentage nowadays are just balding middle-aged men who wear bootcut jeans and V-neck merino wool jumpers, and frankly I couldn't give a f**k about what they think about anything.

p.s vikingTON, I think you're doing a sterling job.

Archived