The worst poster on P&B?

There are many roasters on the site. With a few 'best and worst posters' competitions going around on the football boards, it seems to generate a lot of seethe when someone gets voted worst poster from their club.

So who, in your opinion, is the overall worst poster on this site currently?

My vote probably has to go to Supras. Dryhorce was bad, before he was thankfully banned.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure he'll already have grassed on me this week.

I'm still waiting on the police turning up at my door as well :lol:

You'd be wrong. I haven't grassed you up, that would be the easy way out. Your views should get as public an airing as possible, it's the best way to expose them.

I really hope that every poster reads your horrible, disgusting, performance on the Ched Evans thread. I'm not surprised you've been a seething mess ever since posting lies about me on various threads throughout the forum. I can't believe anyone would want to associate with you ever again after reading your sickening views of the treatment of rape victims.

As for this award - I hope I win.

Haggis is definitely the thickest. Guys like Mr Bairn post spraff most of the time but very occasionally write something reasonably articulate and you know the whole thing's a wind-up. HP is just genuinely an idiot.

Also the type of guy who posts pretty questionable statements but still goes around accusing everyone of homophobia, sexism, racism etc. Pretty much the worst kind of human.

Supras doesn't bother me, he clearly likes an argument and doesn't like being disagreed with.

This is either because he doesn't like people who disagree with him, or he doesn't have the right people in his life to discuss the issues he wants to so he vents his frustrations here.

Haggis pakora until he's banned again.

Haggis is definitely the thickest. Guys like Mr Bairn post spraff most of the time but very occasionally write something reasonably articulate and you know the whole thing's a wind-up. HP is just genuinely an idiot.

Also the type of guy who posts pretty questionable statements but still goes around accusing everyone of homophobia, sexism, racism etc. Pretty much the worst kind of human.

Already gone, so the title will have to go to whatever "witty" username the wee beastie comes up with next. Shouldn't be hard to identify his distinctive style.

Archived