Bully Wee vs Wee Rovers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my first game in a few months due to work commitments etc. Will be interesting to see with my own eyes if things are as bad as the reports ive been given after games. Lets hope today doesn't emphasise that and we manage to get something out of the game against an impressive rovers side...

Very unlucky to be behind. McGhee's at left back and started off very poorly, and was caught out by a good through ball and run by Cusack. Apart from that Rovers have shown little and we've been the better team, with Durie absolutely leathering a cutback instead of shooting or just cutting it back with moderate power. All to play for.

Sorry, not enough Barry Ferguson hating in that post. Will try harder next week.

I'm sorry, 5 games without a goal in the third division - it's getting indefensible. If there's one set of fans in Scottish football entitled to worry about their team and manager then it's surely us.

Sorry, not enough Barry Ferguson hating in that post. Will try harder next week.

I'm sorry, 5 games without a goal in the third division - it's getting indefensible. If there's one set of fans in Scottish football entitled to worry about their team and manager then it's surely us. It's beyond 'needing a striker.'

Well, safe to say we were toothless and look like a bunch of strangers. First game back for a good while and apparently today was one of our better performances? Thats a complete joke if the case.

I've been supportive of Ferguson since the start and will continue to do so but the constant changes in formations, players etc etc is just becoming too much. Really hope he brings in some players who are willing to dig in and fight for the jersey and also learns from his own mistakes...

Perhaps my optimisation blinds me though.

Archived