Bully Wee vs Wee Rovers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful Clyde man. A watching Queenie might have relatives who live in a midden, and start getting all greety about it.

Spotty oik virgin be gone.

Ridiculously poor compared to your usual aggressive pish Shaggro!!! :lol:

Im still waiting on yer team coming back and putting us in our place... ^_^:thumsup2

5-2.... 4-0... :whistle

Im just glad we don't have any Japanese or Chinese players who'd come in for copious volumes of racist shite from you. Still, you'd probably applaud Alan Lithgow and Adam Strachan on the park if they still played for us, given their pasts. Too much spare time, champ.

If you genuinely, genuinely do believe, that I have a problem with anyone Chinese or Japanese then you're even more stupid than I thought, which is scary.

So you'll deny being a racist, but won't comment on subjects relating to convicted sex offenders.... sounds familiar. Anyhoo, a fitba match might yet break out. Wouldn't fancy Clyde in this even if they had the tits of Nicola McLean and the arse of Arriana Grande to be honest, a severely drained-looking bunch already. With the sweep of half a dozen imminent, it remains to be seen who is up for the battle. O'Donnell, very sadly is not the leader of men we flogged to St.Mirren seven years ago, and of the rest, much as i'm no fan of many of his 'attributes' the only one who appears such has been Durie. Could be easy pickings for Rovers, but the key is not conceding early. The heads disappear far too quickly when we do, and tbh thats not something a manager can do a thing about EVERY time. Another home embarrassment coming up. 1-3.

Could one of the thousands of Clyde fans living in Cumbernauld, Kilsyth or Croy give us a weather report? Fresh snow would probably put the match off.

Fresh snow? There's been none really at all since Thursday. It's cold but the match shouldn't be in any danger.

4G "all-weather" pitches have been deemed unplayable due to snow in the past. I can't quite understand it, especially when comparing with ye olden days when grass pitches, even when 6 inches deep in snow, just needed the lines clear for the game to go ahead.

Perfect football conditions in Glasgow.

Archived