Livi v Falkirk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livi with 1 shot on goal and that was a free kick. Says it all.

How mcglynn is a manager is beyond me. Hoof tactics drum the get go.

Think we only had one shot that actually got through to your keeper, rest were blocked by the defence. Can't argue with the second part, can't see him walking or being punted though.

Sounds like we scrapped through at the end there but 3 points really is all that matters.

Scrapped nothing. The most comfortable 1-0 you will ever see. McDonald had one save all game from a free kick.

Things are coming together now. A bit more cutting edge up front and we will be there abouts for a play off place

Scrapped nothing. The most comfortable 1-0 you will ever see. McDonald had one save all game from a free kick.

Things are coming together now. A bit more cutting edge up front and we will be there abouts for a play off place

Except the one at the end where he nearly fumbled it in his near post from Jacobs?

Falkirk deserved to win, no doubt, but we really could've snuck a draw with the pressure we put on in the last 10 minutes. Why we couldn't play like that in the first 80 minutes is a mystery, consistent long balls to White, Burchill and Mullen is laughable. Don't get how McGlynn can go from having us playing fairly decent stuff last season to eye-gouging material this season. Can't say I'm honestly too bothered we got beat today, Falkirk were all over us first half and although we were a lot better defensively second half we just totally lack creativity.

Never went today and only had updates through texts, was told it was very similar to Alloa away.

Since the Qots game there has been a clear change in the way we play and Houston has to be praised for that.

Since the Qots game there has been a clear change in the way we play and Houston has to be praised for that.

I would link it from the Hearts home game, rumours/whispers there was a bust up at half time, players v Houstie. The 2nd half of that game we played more of a standard 4-4-2 and have done so since.

As for today, played some great stuff first half, the goal was great lead up and finish. The 2nd half was a non event shitfest...

Team is picking itself at moment, next week a big test

AQJlVZo.png

What do I win?

Were you not playing against 10 men for 9/10ths of the game?

I thought we played some decent stuff at times today but we really should be doing more to put teams away when we're on top.

Thought Vaulks, Sibbs and Leahy were our best men. I've been pretty pleased with Leahy tbh as he's making a decent fist of playing in a position that's a bit unnatural to him. Always gives his all and doesn't let his head go down.

Leahy is a brilliant squad player ( did not think so a year or so ago ) as he has played everywhere apart from goals and centre halt. Has not got the flare of Sibbs but the effort he puts in in whatever role asked is first class. When Elvis said one for the future I now see what he meant

Archived