Hibs to wipe debt

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guid hoanest bunch eh laddies in wor boardroom.

Hmm. Trusts, shells and asset stripping are among many other words used in the one end of a conversation I just heard. If this thing isn't on sky sports news then disregard as bollocks - some other poor sods are about to get bummed.

Good thing Hibs fan aren't trying to buy the club from Farmer. Fan ownership would be a bad thing, DON'T DO IT! IT'S BAD SRS!

Srs though, well done guys, now you won't need to play the 'gulf in moneh gap for all that debt n stuff' card, and ur big bad ultra's won't have to offer a square gos to guid oanest Hearts laddies from a far distance.

back track over what? there's a difference between going into admin, screwing over creditors and then being proud of supposedly being debt free and coming to an agreement with a financial institution. it is completely different.

Tripped yourself up there big man.

Absolutely delightful news.

Debt free without the horrific embarrassment of administration over our heads, not having to let innocent people go as part of a redundancy process.

Thank you STF

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418141314.155019.jpg

Only difference is you've got no success to show for it.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418141314.155019.jpg

If that helps you sleep better then you cling on to that hope.

:lol: I'm not in the slightest bit fucked about FYNANSHUL CHEETIN or otherwise at Hearts. Its some jambos who appear to still have their jimmies rustled about it, with these demonstrably false weaksauce accusations of us cheating.

I sleep very well, ta.

Archived