http://www.footasylum.com/reebok-phase-iii-trainer-079459/

What do folk think of these?

I normally stick to Gazelles, but I don't know if I fancy these or not for a change.

I've got same grey colour trainers but mines are quality and have lasted me for about a year and are still in superb nick.

http://www.stylefile.com/adidas-zx-750-shoes-grey-blue-red-fid-41478.html

Do Malmo's not fall apart? I've been told that quite a few times.

Not a fan of the Stockholm/Malmo sole. Prefer the London sole.

That's the thing about Adidas originals, it's basically 1970's technology.

Look nice though but not sure about any actual function other than fashion. Sambas are terrible quality nowadays too. Went through three pairs in a year after having one decent pair for years. Tongues ripped out, leather split, eyelets burst. Had one pair of Nike gato (cheap shit) and they lasted for two and a half years.

That's the thing about Adidas originals, it's basically 1970's technology.

Look nice though but not sure about any actual function other than fashion. Sambas are terrible quality nowadays too. Went through three pairs in a year after having one decent pair for years. Tongues ripped out, leather split, eyelets burst. Had one pair of Nike gato (cheap shit) and they lasted for two and a half years.

Had a pair of Samba and wouldn't buy another. Would never but Spezial's either. Heard they are poor quality too, and they look like shit.

Gazelle OGs:

Blue/Red

Red/White

Navy/White

Trimm - Trabs:

Red/White

Blue/White

Getting the Maroon/Silver CW for Christmas

Hamburgs:

Yellow/Blue

White/Red (Suede)

Red/Green

White/Blue (Leather)

The red/black Spezials are on my radar along with the Stockholms from eBay (2 seconds away from getting them when they were released but size? crashed) and potentially the green/yellow Trimm - Stars.

Do they still do Silver Shadows?

Eighties Casuals are reissuing these in 4 colours soon.

I don't wear trainers much nowadays so have got it down to just two pairs, though I have around 20 pairs of shoes and boots. Currently have Saucony Low Pro Jazz Vegan and a pair of canvas Gazelle in the grey/yellow colourway.