On 03/07/2020 at 21:23, Mr. Alli said:

All black trainers are a no no. 

If you're going to buy them from FootAsylum, use code KLARNA20HS for 20% off. You don't have to buy with Klarna to use it. 

The amount of boys here cutting about in shorts with black trainers and black socks...

giphy (9).gif

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think these are beautiful but wouldn't necessarily look good on anyone's feet. I think I'd like to get them and put them in a display cabinet. 

Screenshot_20200707-192530_Chrome.jpg

Really? Is the white zig zag stitching only showing on my screen?

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think these are beautiful but wouldn't necessarily look good on anyone's feet. I think I'd like to get them and put them in a display cabinet. 

Is that the Lycon (?) if it is - much cheapness on SNS. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is that the Lycon (?) if it is - much cheapness on SNS. 

Yeah, Lxcon. What's SNS? I've just purchased a different style of them so no doubt I'm going to go on and see them for half the price I paid. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Yeah, Lxcon. What's SNS? I've just purchased a different style of them so no doubt I'm going to go on and see them for half the price I paid. 

Sneakers n' Stuff. Should be able to get their site by just go ogling SNS. 

After initially passing my pair onto a pal due to lack of funds at the time, I recently got sellers regret and started hunting them again. However have since rocketed in price but another friend had sat on his pair a few months and sold me them for retail. Suede on them is nuts. 20200709_073655.jpeg

On 07/07/2020 at 12:27, Dee Man said:

^^^Reported for racism.

I got trainers but I'm too scared to put them on here. I couldn't live with the humiliation, it would be like first year all over again.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

^^^Reported for racism.

I got trainers but I'm too scared to put them on here. I couldn't live with the humiliation, it would be like first year all over again.

You're a thick skinned sort of gentleman, Sarge - get them posted, you shitebag. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You're a thick skinned sort of gentleman, Sarge - get them posted, you shitebag. 

I'll be going out and wearing them today. Will I get a wedgie and my bag thrown on to the flat roof of the dinner hall?

11300605_l.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll be going out and wearing them today. Will I get a wedgie and my bag thrown on to the flat roof of the dinner hall?

11300605_l.jpg

Na, you'll be fine. They'll probably take pity on you and offer to buy you lunch. 

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

11300605_l.jpg

I would say the most you'll get is somebody binning your pants at PE.