5 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:
6 hours ago, Boostin said:
Got these SB Blazer Mids delivered yesterday for extra ankle support.
image.jpeg.b0ada8bac4f5bef8c1e2d75f2a91cfdc.jpeg

Clean. My only issue with blazers is that they are a rough all day wear. Like walking on concrete.

I had a pair and the bottom of the sole, on both trainers, collapsed upwards (is that even a thing?). Exact same part, under the heel. When I seen the first one I thought I'd just stood on a stone and it had crumbled but the other shoe was exactly the same. 

First and only pair. 

Edited by Dele

14 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:
7 hours ago, Boostin said:
Got these SB Blazer Mids delivered yesterday for extra ankle support.
image.jpeg.b0ada8bac4f5bef8c1e2d75f2a91cfdc.jpeg

Clean. My only issue with blazers is that they are a rough all day wear. Like walking on concrete.

I wear them for skating not walking they're not made for that really.  They felt good when I went out earlier, better than Dunks from a first try but I only have low Dunks.

41 minutes ago, Dele said:

I had a pair and the bottom of the sole, on both trainers, collapsed upwards (is that even a thing?). Exact same part, under the heel. When I seen the first one I thought I'd just stood on a stone and it had crumbled but the other shoe was exactly the same. 

First and only pair. 

Surprised to hear that, their soles are built for handling the toughest grip tape. Get a refund.

An additional 30% off including sale on the Adidas website.
Got myself a pair of Torsion's and Mrs Mac a pair of bright pink Falcons for a total of £66ish; saving £108!

Not in a rush so free delivery and due to arrive at the end of the week. Screenshot_20200516_235414.jpegScreenshot_20200516_235657.jpeg

7 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Far too many of these about, especially on Instagram etc. Daduals getting excited about shit remakes. 

Type of folk who would put a poppy through a stone island badge to show "respect" 

27 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Far too many of these about, especially on Instagram etc. Daduals getting excited about shit remakes. 

Type of folk who would put a poppy through a stone island badge to show "respect" 

Yeah. I've got a few pairs of adidas but watching shit videos like that is putting me off buying anymore.

I really do not want to be associated with these fuds and TBH the quality of the shoes themselves has gone downhill massively over the last few years.

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Tinker Hatfield documentary on netflix is pretty good. Worth a watch.

Nike shoes are so far ahead of other shoes in terms of research and design

If you enjoyed that, Shoe Dog is well worth a read. 

33 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Anyone ordered from Flatspot? I'd not heard of them till today but they've a pair of trainers I like the look of for £65 when they're £160 everywhere else I've looked.

Trust pilot reviews are excellent. I'd say you're safe to buy. 

1 hour ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Anyone ordered from Flatspot? I'd not heard of them till today but they've a pair of trainers I like the look of for £65 when they're £160 everywhere else I've looked.

Yeah several times, independently run skate store, good company.  What're you ordering out of curiosity?

Not my favourite Blazer Low but decent shoe.  They're priced correctly at £65 btw, not a bargain.
Aye, it turned out the site I'd seen them elsewhere was dodgy. I have a pair of all black Blazers but they're pretty much done in. One of comfiest pairs of trainers I've had.

What are your favourite ones?