Is it me or do 90% of Adidas originals look identical?

They’re nice but utterly horrible for wearing. No support, shit materials and about as cutting edge as my gutties from primary school.

The ZX are different but I’ll never buy the gazelle format again. They must be pissing themselves releasing shoes from 40 years ago and just changing the colours every couple of years. Also when you see ten or so drones at the football all wearing the same shoes it’s laughable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/02/2019 at 21:17, Senor Bairn said:

New SPZL Range out on the 8th March. Last one was utter dogshite and extremely overpriced with the majority of stuff ending up on sale.

Quite like the SL80's. Conundrum being black and orange though. 

What would folk recommend between Crep Protect or Liquiproof. Used on suede. 

Edited by Dele

I bought that crep protect box with the brush and soap. Would recommend that. The spray is just an expensive suede nubuck spray. It smells the same as the one I had out of Tesco. It does work though.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Bout time these made a comeback. Surely with advances in technology they could actually make a version that still works after about three washes.

Modern day ones use variants of liquid crystals, the material used in flat screen displays.

Didn’t bother getting any of it, the SL80s looked a nice trainer but the colourway wasn’t for me. The quality of the trainers going down and the prices keep going up it’s getting daft.

Would pick Sneakers ERs stuff over crep protect or liquiproof.

• 1 month later...
What does everyone think of Mallet trainers? Anyone got any?
I've been swaying on getting a pair, lovely looking trainers but I'm not particularly keen on the company owner,  should that put me off? It has so far.
These are the ones that keep drawing me back
W000729008-1.thumb.jpg.36c3d19b1bd090144aaae709a2f3396e.jpg
No beuno.

Managed somehow to grab a pair of these. Given the "friends and family" tag but considering went to open sale I'd say with the limited run of 100 more in hyperstrike territory. Not greatest Diadora collab ever but still a very solid summer trainer. FB_IMG_1556170640422.jpg

I only wear trainers for long distance walking and standing around at music festivals.  So lightweight, comfort and padded soles are the most important things.  Having tried loads, by far the best for this were Saucony Jazz Originals.  I don't particularly care for the way they look, but as I say, I couldn't care less about that.

image.png.478ae43a83d8ab6e1db50b1d9bb0aa6d.png

Everyone hyped for the AJ4 Bred/Black Cement reissue on May 4th?
air-jordan-4-retro-black-cement-grey-summit-white-fire-red-308497-060-pair&key=2d7f3d9874c8e0154a06c4b949c1d066f9e1d407e85cafcec6833df395030605
Said before only Jordans I like are 1's but can't deny legacy of 3's and 4's. Definitely one of the classics. People got early access to them today by scratching a pic on the Sneakrs app. Reckon should be easy enough to get assuming put effort in.