Im trying to find a pair o Blue Spezials with blue stripes (Not new style with white soles)

Has anyone built a pair o spezials via the adidas own tool option or is it limited to Gazelles etc

As far as I can make out it's gazelles, samba and zx700 only, but you could try emailing them.

Got these today . Adidas Super Nova Glide 7 . Got them from Start Fitness ( online) based in North East of England for £93 ( Retail Price £115 ) , using a £5 discount got them for under £90 .

adidas-supernova-glide-boost-7.jpg

Edited by RobRoyGuy

Got these today . Adidas Super Nova Glide 7 . Got them from Start Fitness ( online) based in North East of England for £93 ( Retail Price £115 ) , using a £5 discount got them for under £90 .

adidas-supernova-glide-boost-7.jpg

I ran the Edinburgh marathon a couple of years ago in the supernova glide 4s. Comfy as f**k. The main difference between mine and yours though is that mine were white and cool...post-25521-0-27701400-1420228178_thumb.j

Bought a pair of red Gazelles from Zolando for £40, then recieved an e mail yesterday informing me my order had been cancelled due to insufficient stock but they gave me a 10% discount code. Then about an hour later sent a further e mail saying the shoes were back in stock so I've managed to pick them up for £36.

Everything's coming up Millhouse.

Well that's a bit silly. You can make decent profits on buying old release trainers, potentially fixing them up and re-dying them and selling them on again. Pretty sure Monster will agree with me.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Bought a pair of red Gazelles from Zolando for £40, then recieved an e mail yesterday informing me my order had been cancelled due to insufficient stock but they gave me a 10% discount code. Then about an hour later sent a further e mail saying the shoes were back in stock so I've managed to pick them up for £36.

Everything's coming up Millhouse.

I got the red Gazelle OGs last Christmas and really liked them but they seemed to lose their colour really quickly so I'd try and do something to prevent that if I was you.

Great deal by the way!