Ooft, they are a wide fitting for Adidas, so you'd best swerve the Dragon. Try a pair of Hamburg, they're pretty wide. Schuh, Office or Size? will have them.

Nice one. I like the Hamburgs so thats a plus. Might just end up buying more C80s, although the colours that are available at the minute are fairly uninspiring.

...and whilst we're here, what Adidas fit similarly to the C80s? Cheers!

I would reckon your best bet is a pair of Stan Smith. Classic white are the second best selling adidas trainer of all time (Superstars with the shell toe are the best seller) but you can get all kinds of colours of suede and even Parrell Williams designed ones if you want to shell out £85.

Schuh have some nice burgundy suede ones in their sale just now for £36.99.

I'm currently mulling over the recent Stan Smith from American Dad pair, but at £90 they're a bit steep.

Adidas London

Just about to put a pair on ebay, brown on black. Size 7, though.

I'm having a bit of a clear-out. I've kept the Pegasus, the Air Max 90, the Air Waffle, the Stan Smiths, the Roshe Run, two pairs of Gazelle OP (perforated white leather and burgundy suede), the Pre Montreal Racer and two pairs of Chuck Taylors, but everything else will be going online.

The Jack Purcells are my current favourite:

post-7814-0-03227200-1419345382_thumb.jp

My taste in trainers is becoming more conservative the older I get, although I am considering splashing out for a pair of Air Max 1 Pendleton IDs.

Edited by Nizzy

I would reckon your best bet is a pair of Stan Smith. Classic white are the second best selling adidas trainer of all time (Superstars with the shell toe are the best seller) but you can get all kinds of colours of suede and even Parrell Williams designed ones if you want to shell out £85.

Schuh have some nice burgundy suede ones in their sale just now for £36.99.

I'm currently mulling over the recent Stan Smith from American Dad pair, but at £90 they're a bit steep.

Didn't really like the Burgundy or Green ones bI tried on in Schuh but just ordered the blue ones online for £35:

http://www.footasylum.com/adidas-originals-stan-smith-trainer-080509/