29-12-2015_nike_airmax1_ultraessential_w

Seen these in the sale on End Clothing. Thoughts?

disgusting.

If they were proper og air max 1's they'd be beautuful. But they're not - they're that fly-knit print hybrid that should only be worn by teenagers with a top knot.

Not buying trainers because they're available on the high street is a bit wanky tbf.

If anything if you see a pair you've been after and can try them on, it's a bonus.

I'm wanky, then.  :(

Im an adidas fan but unsure how i feel about those Jeans. They're nice standalone but wouldn't look great with any clothes.

:lol:

The clue is in the name.....

Odd, Philpy said you were a fat ugly c**t.

Philpy says a lot of things. 

Agreed. Best adidas shoe of the past year, closely followed by the Spezial 350. Anyone who bought the black jeans mkII should be jailed for life though.

Those 350 are superb. I wish I'd bought them. 

Anyone on here ordered from Iamdeadstock before? Was having a gander just now and they do some decent Adidas, CP and SI stuff.

Totally legit and reliable site. Pricey for trainers though. 

Anyone who owns a pair of red Jean's Mk II is eminently cool, has a large phallus and is most importantly not Philpy.

8)

Mildly tempted to throw myself into further credit card debt for these. Can't imagine they'll go down well on here but first Nikes seen for a while that I dig.

nike-tennis-classic-ultra-flyknit-red-5.

Edited by mrcat1990

I got two pairs of Gazelle indoors (melon and red) and two pairs of handball spezials (the midnight blue and the baby blue) yesterday.

I will post pictures later, along with the Valentine Gel Lyte's I got last week.

I have ordered a pair of NB 577 and a pair of EQT Running Guidance.

Will post pics when they arrive. 

Sorry they're not flaming red Nikes knitted by a toothless Indonesian grandmother, but unfortunately I'm too old to pull that look off.  :lol:

White with red and black trim. Sound shite but they look spot on. The 577 are dark green with black trim. Made in England as well.  8)

Mildly tempted to throw myself into further credit card debt for these. Can't imagine they'll go down well on here but first Nikes seen for a while that I dig.

nike-tennis-classic-ultra-flyknit-red-5.

mrscat1990

I picked up a pair of Diadora s8000(made in bloody Italy, no less) for less than half price from Hanon last week. I'm sure they had some of the EQT stuff too.

Some of the NB packs out just now are spot on.

I picked up a pair of Diadora s8000(made in bloody Italy, no less) for less than half price from Hanon last week. I'm sure they had some of the EQT stuff too.

Some of the NB packs out just now are spot on.

Those diadora look good. Which colourway did you get?

I'm still trying to find one of the NB Brewery pack releases in a 12. The quality of some of the NB are superb.