Wondered when the old hipster line would get brought out. Regularly directed at people with a bit more interest in a certain subject by those that aren't so keen.

More people looking down on others and having an air of self righteousness in regards to something daft like trainers.

More people looking down on others and having an air of self righteousness in regards to something daft like trainers.

I don't think that anybody one here is looking down on another poster, let alone feeling self righteous so you don't have to feel too insulted.

When did wanting to look smarter or even just different make you self-righteous? I don't wear jd sports trainers because everyone else does and I don't want to look like everyone else. Apart from anything else, I'm far too handsome to do so.