What sort of trainers are you looking for? Terrace/city/runners etc?

Not really too sure man, first time in years that there's not been a pair I'm dead set on getting next. My newest pair are Janoski max's but they're quite fucked now so probably something quite light for summer.

Not really too sure man, first time in years that there's not been a pair I'm dead set on getting next. My newest pair are Janoski max's but they're quite fucked now so probably something quite light for summer.

Small list of websites:

Hanon

End

oi Polloi

Scotts

Natterjacks

Aphrodite

Schuh

Zalando

Caliroots

SNS

Footaylum

Footlocker

I'm sure you'll find something on them for the summer.

dave j, those Rekord are superb. Simplicity can really work on a trainer.  :)

Adidas heads, what's the script with those 1609er? Just looked at a couple of pairs in size? Yellow and Black were priced at £49, the yellow and blue pair were £88.

Pricing balls up or something more sinister?

Never quite got the popularity of the 1609'er, or the SL72 for that matter. Nylon? Naw. There were loads of 1609 at the outlets a couple of years ago and nobody wanted them. Now they sell on the trainer groups for £50. Bizarre. The pricing is just size? being their usual arseholes.

What's the script with Adidas Neo? Have they always existed as a sort of sub brand or are they a new product?

I've only noticed them over the past couple of years.

It's a sub brand created exclusively for Sports Direct, I can only assume due to adidas not wanting junkies wearing real adidas.

It seems that every pair of trainers I want to buy I can't find. Blue Kegler Super, black and yellow München Spzl and the navy and blue hochelaga. I've spotted these on eBay and I'm quite tempted to buy them.post-30743-14621879927829_thumb.jpg

Wrong. It was a sub brand targeted at 14-19 year olds looking for fashionable but affordable trainers, initially in Germany before branching out elsewhere. Unfortunately they're cheap shite and horrendous so seems like only Sports Direct stock them.

^^^

Googled it.

Went through a stage a few years ago of buying new Adidas every week nearly. Spent a fortune on them and then ruined them all by generally not taking care of them. Since then I've not really bought a lot of 'decent trainers' as such.

Just bought a pair of these as they were reduced to £50. Never wore any Roshe's so will be sending them back if they are ugly/uncomfortable.

Edited by Central