Adidas Jeans reissue trainers. I wonder if they'll ever issue a pair of jeans called Adidas trainers.

:lol: WTF

I have been looking for a pair of trainers that i like for about 4 months but they are all shite looking. Don't like the ones you posted at all, (no offence) i don't like brothel creepers.

:lol: WTF

I have been looking for a pair of trainers that i like for about 4 months but they are all shite looking. Don't like the ones you posted at all, (no offence) i don't like brothel creepers.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're wrong.

Starting to realise that now :( , used to just about get away with being a 12. Used to slag my brother all the time with the efforts he purchased ( he's a size 14 ) but now I'm in the same shoe sized boat!

Aye, it's not great. I don't suppose you'll be cheered by the news that Adidas stocked the Jeans in both colours up to 13.5 but they sold out immediately. :(

They aren't really winter shoes. I have had 2 pairs of brothel creepers bought for me and both of which are porous as f**k.

Mine will be in storage until the glorious Scottish summer or I move to Australia, whichever comes first.

The New York SPZL in baby blue and grey are released at midnight tonight. If you're all able to get a pair (if you're lucky and quick enough). If they arrive and for some reason they're not for you there's always doubling your ££ for them on ebay. It's a crazy market at the moment. I'm looking forward to the time when these new collectors return to collecting guitars or Star Wars figurines or whatever.

The New York SPZL in baby blue and grey are released at midnight tonight. If you're all able to get a pair (if you're lucky and quick enough). If they arrive and for some reason they're not for you there's always doubling your ££ for them on ebay. It's a crazy market at the moment. I'm looking forward to the time when these new collectors return to collecting guitars or Star Wars figurines or whatever.

Pretty sure I could get a pair of I wanted them. What do you think resell will be?

Anyone who pays more than 40quid for those baby blue ones is off their nut,IMO - they look cheap as f**k. The other New Yorks look more brown than grey in the pics I've seen.