I'm bored so going to see what P'n'B thinks of my 3 pairs atm.
post-49695-0-50078300-1437681141_thumb.j

First up for Billy Dynamite, my Ventilators. The only acceptable Reeboks in my opinion.

post-49695-0-66702500-1437681234_thumb.j

These are comfy as f**k. The 'Fanny Flap' tongue is genius.

post-49695-0-53266200-1437681302_thumb.j

Got these as present from my burd and they are my favourite. So light and the keep your feet cool as f**k. Thinking about some flyknits next but not sure. New Balance and Saucony don't do it for me.

attachicon.gifvent.jpg

First up for Billy Dynamite, my Ventilators. The only acceptable Reeboks in my opinion.

attachicon.gifgt cool.jpg

attachicon.gifjanoski.jpg

Got these as present from my burd and they are my favourite. So light and the keep your feet cool as f**k. Thinking about some flyknits next but not sure. New Balance and Saucony don't do it for me.

You should cut off your feet.

attachicon.gifvent.jpg

attachicon.gifgt cool.jpg

attachicon.gifjanoski.jpg

I like those. Not quite so keen on Asics tbh mentioned earlier I have a pair of GLV's that went almost straight to gymwear. I take it they're GLIII's in the pic above, never owned a pair.

Was thinking of buying a pair of Nike Flyknit last month actually probably Lunar 3 but decided to pay a bit extra and get my Jordan IV's which will be better for autumn/winter, I've plenty of runners just now that are good for summer and spring.

Got a couple of pairs in Berlin last month at decent prices. I'm sure they'll bring much love to the thread. Before you all start frothing at the mouth, I like to own a range of different styles of trainers rather than 30 pairs that all look identical.

xaplmub7plmnjlnoauxx.jpg

11311976_840714066009859_1379544117_n.jp

Edited by Billy Dynamite