I have these as my "every day" trainers.

M20885_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

I also have these, still in the box, waiting until there's a nice enough day that they won't get ruined by a puddle or something:

M20887_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

I can't find them on the site but I also have some lovely pink ones that I've probably worn twice, again, waiting for a nice enough day to wear them.

I've also got a few pairs of Gazelles but I don't know how to upload photos from my phone so I can't show them off, plus a pair of grey/white Forest Hills which aren't the most attractive but they are comfortable as f**k.

I have these as my "every day" trainers.

M20885_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

I also have these, still in the box, waiting until there's a nice enough day that they won't get ruined by a puddle or something:

M20887_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

I can't find them on the site but I also have some lovely pink ones that I've probably worn twice, again, waiting for a nice enough day to wear them.

I've also got a few pairs of Gazelles but I don't know how to upload photos from my phone so I can't show them off, plus a pair of grey/white Forest Hills which aren't the most attractive but they are comfortable as f**k.

Was about to give you a

U+wot+m8+description+http+wwwfacebookcom

until I saw the username.

My favourite pair are a total scaff effort, a Converse-lite pair picked up for about 7 euros at a supermarket in Barcelona whilst at Primavera this summer (couldn't be rocking flip flops in a festival environment, my toes would last about two seconds).

They're falling apart already and look shit, but will always have a place in my heart.

Interesting that air max are still thought of as chav shoes.

Some of the white ones or the multicolour yeah I suppose but I think the air max 1's are excellent shoes and the basic one colour or less bright ones are really nice. At the football you usually see a whole group of lads with adidas trainers on and it looks ridiculous.

They're no better than all the super dry clones.