1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Doesn't everyone?

I used my £120 to build a time machine.

We wore sandles, which would later be adopted by a man who calls himself Jadon Sancho.

40 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Going to purchase a new pair this weekend, but I am open to suggestions. Traditionally I am an Air Max buyer, I never have less than 2 pairs. But I want to step away from that this time. I am, and have always been quite chavy, and like the traditional 'casual' look (don't judge me, we all have our own styles). Nothing too out there and nothing too dull, budget is about £120 or so. Suggestions please...

Going for a decent bit below MSRP on StockX now, few weeks and they might be 120

https://www.gq.com/story/mschf-big-red-boots-trend

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

That's not a trip back in time, that's Greenock.

Nope. That's me walking down Sinclair Street & Quantum Leaping into Allan McGraw.

3 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I did the Kiltwalk, 23 miles, in a pair of Karhus the other week. Not a bit of bother with my feet on the day or since then. Comfiest trainers I've ever had, even if they a tad bit ugly.

Passed a guy at the Riverside Museum doing the walk in a pair of Sambas. Poor guy. Wonder if he ever made it to Balloch?

Love the Karhu 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Going to purchase a new pair this weekend, but I am open to suggestions. Traditionally I am an Air Max buyer, I never have less than 2 pairs. But I want to step away from that this time. I am, and have always been quite chavy, and like the traditional 'casual' look (don't judge me, we all have our own styles). Nothing too out there and nothing too dull, budget is about £120 or so. Suggestions please...

ZR4Z-GK77-DZHF-945TH

if your interested in any adidas that’s a 35% off full price stuff (adidas website obvs) 

23 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

ZR4Z-GK77-DZHF-945TH

if your interested in any adidas that’s a 35% off full price stuff (adidas website obvs) 

Much obliged.

I was thinking about a pair of LA's.

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

They’ve been an extremely popular trainer among girls for years as Meghan and Kate have been seen wearing them. I think my gf has three pairs in varying colours of ‘V’. Amusingly I’ve been told that the Adidas Samba is the new ‘in’ shoe for girls this summer, despite it being the traditional realm of the Scottish Da for decades. Spotted my sister rocking a pair of Spezials the other day which was also a bit bizarre to see.

As the (non Samba owning) Scottish Da’ of a teenage lassie, it’s the other version of Samba’s they’re all wearing, not the Da’ version.

IMG_9292.png

18 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I did the Kiltwalk, 23 miles, in a pair of Karhus the other week. Not a bit of bother with my feet on the day or since then. Comfiest trainers I've ever had, even if they a tad bit ugly.

Passed a guy at the Riverside Museum doing the walk in a pair of Sambas. Poor guy. Wonder if he ever made it to Balloch?

Retweet, bought a pair of these a few months back and can confirm the comfiness is unrivaled

Karhu_Aria95_Shoes_NavyIndiaInkDarkOlive

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is it just me that thinks trainers along the lines of Hoff and Karhus look like they've been designed by an 8 year old?

I don’t mind the Karhus. Same sort of shape as the Air Max 1 which is fine by me. 

48 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is it just me that thinks trainers along the lines of Hoff and Karhus look like they've been designed by an 8 year old?

They do remind me of travel fox, the Hoff,  not karhu 

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

• 3 weeks later...

I'm approaching a big birthday and think I'm possibly having a minor midlife crisis but instead of going down the traditional route of buy a sports car, having an affair or buying a Harley I've spent the last few months going trainers daft.

IMG_20230614_173744.jpg