I should have said my only issue with my Gazelle Indoor trainers is the fact both of them had a wee bit of white mild growing on the suede leather when I last took them out of their box.  Never had that with any other trainer.  

I don’t know if I put them away a little damp the last time I wore both pairs.  The cupboard they are in is perfectly dry with no sign of damp and like I said no other trainer or clothing has been effected like this.

On 11/11/2022 at 10:18, Shadow Play said:

I prefer Adidas for flat soled trainers - Gazelle, Gazelle indoor, Tobacco, Hamburg etc

I prefer New Balance for older style running trainers - 574, 576, 577 etc.

whenever I see retro New Balance, I can't shake the image of preppy overweight Americans with very loose fitting beige chinos. 

Saucony or Karhu retro running shoes ensure there is no ambiguity in my eyes...

On 11/11/2022 at 05:55, RawB93 said:

Noticed recently that I have a lot more New Balance than any other brand, followed by ASICS. Changed days from when I was a teen and would only really wear Nike.

Curious as to what other posters no.1 brand in their collection is?

Karhu at this point in time, that could change with the sales in the next 6 weeks though.

Don't buy Adidas anymore, shite quality and the colourways are all just rehashed pish.

On 10/11/2022 at 23:55, RawB93 said:

Noticed recently that I have a lot more New Balance than any other brand, followed by ASICS. Changed days from when I was a teen and would only really wear Nike.

Curious as to what other posters no.1 brand in their collection is?

Adidas, mostly because their eBay outlet has some stonking deals. ZX1K Boost for $45, ZX1000 for $40, black and white Busenitz for $35 and white and black Grand Courts for $25 have been my last purchases. 

Currently getting ribbed by the missus for looking at new Trainers online. Her beef is that I have boxes of yet to be worn trainers in cupboards and in her eyes I don't need anymore. Who's the weirdo here? Her for just being her, or me for being a totally sensible guy who likes the odd box or two of new footwear?

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Currently getting ribbed by the missus for looking at new Trainers online. Her beef is that I have boxes of yet to be worn trainers in cupboards and in her eyes I don't need anymore. Who's the weirdo here? Her for just being her, or me for being a totally sensible guy who likes the odd box or two of new footwear?

You.

Got a pair of these on eBay. Second hand but the design ceased over a decade ago and there's very little wear. These were my all time favourite when I first had them circa 09/10. Wish I'd bought many, many pairs, especially since they were only £30 at the time.

20221119_215520.thumb.jpg.10e3180bcacb6f2215ca889d54de2bf5.jpg

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Got a pair of these on eBay. Second hand but the design ceased over a decade ago and there's very little wear. These were my all time favourite when I first had them circa 09/10. Wish I'd bought many, many pairs, especially since they were only £30 at the time.

20221119_215520.thumb.jpg.10e3180bcacb6f2215ca889d54de2bf5.jpg

Are those 6.0 Mogans?

On 20/11/2022 at 03:06, tree house tam said:

Not sure if it's the humidity and heat here or what, but If I don't wear trainers for a couple of years they're f****d.  The glue seems to go hard and when you put them on they just crack and start coming apart.  I've lost a few pairs that way.  If I wear them from time-to-time it seems there is no problem.  

Forum '84 Hi - Cuts & Slices.

Some collab with a pizzeria in Bed Stuy(do or die) NY. I just liked the colours. Must be shrinking cause it feels like a hella high hi top, and I had hoped the ankle strap was removable but happy with them for 70£.

20221127_180913.jpg

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

11 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Forum '84 Hi - Cuts & Slices.

Some collab with a pizzeria in Bed Stuy(do or die) NY. I just liked the colours. Must be shrinking cause it feels like a hella high hi top, and I had hoped the ankle strap was removable but happy with them for 70£.

20221127_180913.jpg

Where will you wear them to?

...and what with?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson