22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I've a couple of t shirts in similar colour,  will do for a holiday, then either the garden or I can sell them to one of these mad dayglos who like to dress head to toe in bright orange.

Not bad. Did you pay full price? 

Seen the blue going for £70 today! 

Monday delivery followed by Tuesday delivery. Red satin bit Hugh Hefner but something unique. Been hunting the Respect Over Hate in my size all year and traded my New Balance 992 with a fella in America. Happy with the outcome. 20201124_104331.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

25th anniversary of the Nike Air Max 95 Neon are out on the 17th. I've got the 2015 edition already, but will go for these in a couple of raffles on the off chance of getting a pair. Very rarely wear 110s, but these are an all time classic. 

Nike-Air-Max-95-OG-Neon.jpg

d5baf5a3d4a87596406d701f111ea8b1.jpg

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s bad luck to put new shoes on a table. 

RIP.

Well aware of this, my mum used to go fucking mental if we ever put new shoes on the table.  I'll maybe send her this photo to see her reaction.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Also to open a Christmas present early. He should have controlled his excitement and waited til the big day!!!!!

Just thinking maybe yous are onto something here.  I fell down an excavation yesterday, then got locked in a toilet for half an hour.

C91C2536-35D9-4514-AC0F-900688E63EAE.thumb.jpeg.8e69fe0fa6220f119922458f91a8f640.jpeg

Entered a couple of raffles for a pair of these: Adidas Manchester 89 Spezial.

I don’t really ever wear Adidas trainers so if I get a pair I might just punt them on but they’re actually quite smart. Good shoes for battering Dundee fans in.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Think they look fucking awful. If you get a pair you'll no doubt be able to double your outlay, which is nice. 

Yeah, probably won’t tbf and I’m not really bothered. Think they’ll go for £200ish after the release as you say. Seen Bez got a pair though so must be the height of fashion.

Mate of mine sold a pair of Sean Wotherspoon 97s the other day that he won at the time they came out for over a grand which is mental.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

C91C2536-35D9-4514-AC0F-900688E63EAE.thumb.jpeg.8e69fe0fa6220f119922458f91a8f640.jpeg
I don’t really ever wear Adidas trainers so if I get a pair I might just punt them on but they’re actually quite smart. Good shoes for battering Dundee fans in.
Entered the Hanon raffle. Will unashamedly look to sell on if I win.

12 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Actual raffles or the thing End does where they enter you into a draw to "win" the chance to buy a pair of trainers? That's how I ended up with a pair of Adidas Barcelonas (which in fairness I do like.)