16 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Usual size is fine for me. You might want to cancel your order though, if trainers are getting popular on the p&b trainer thread then that's usually a sign to start wearing something else imo. 

I fancied a pair a few months back as everyone was banging on about how comfortable they are and I like their profile but couldn't see any colours that I liked but yesterday Zuckerberg's spies placed an ad for me of a belting pair. Went into the online store and saw another cracking colour scheme so I'll be getting them as well if the size 10s fit.  Plus there's the fact that you could wear something over here that is 10 years out of date in the civilised world and still be 20 years in the future to the mad bogan redneck weirdos in Western Australia. 

41 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I fancied a pair a few months back as everyone was banging on about how comfortable they are and I like their profile but couldn't see any colours that I liked but yesterday Zuckerberg's spies placed an ad for me of a belting pair. Went into the online store and saw another cracking colour scheme so I'll be getting them as well if the size 10s fit.  Plus there's the fact that you could wear something over here that is 10 years out of date in the civilised world and still be 20 years in the future to the mad bogan redneck weirdos in Western Australia. 

You're a hip hop fan aren't you, get some Jordan 1/3/4/5 and 11s.

End used to do these big special boxes for some collabs. Theme of the kicks is persian rugs so the box actually has rug material on it. It's pretty class if I'm honest. Not often fancy stroking a shoe box but here we are.

It's nice, been buying from End for years and never seen that. You like your running shoes eh?  I prefer Jordans for streets and SBs for skating.
Yeah basically only buy retro runners. Only owned one pair of J's and were good for rainy days but just not my style. Admire some of them from a distance.

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Guy I love my Adidas trainers, I am not a shoe shagging weirdo who would enter raffles for a chance to buy trainers but I like my shoes. Where can I buy cheap(ish) shoes?

Follow mansavings on Twitter. They'll let you know when end/SnS/Adidas all have sales on and their codes. 

Edit : you're missing out on the shoe shagging btw. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

You're damning them with faint praise. They're not a very P&B choice but the history they have is unrivalled. 3s and 4s are the best trainers made imo. 
Ha no damning from me. Just not my thing.

Just took delivery of my Karhus. Got them in size US 10.5 as I always do if the site is in US sizes as that is a UK 10 equivalent, however they have arrived and are a bit tight but this is down to the sizing being wrong on the box, which explains why the shop site suggested going half a size up. The box says US 10.5/UK 9.5 which is wrong. 

BE A WEAR potential Karhu purchasers. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

A US10.5 is a UK9.5, in my experience. Has it got EU44 on it? 

You had me wondering if I was talking shite there for a second but all the trainers I've just picked up say UK 10/US 10.5 on the tongue. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

You had me wondering if I was talking shite there for a second but all the trainers I've just picked up say UK 10/US 10.5 on the tongue. 

44.5 is supposed to be a UK10.5. 

Karhu are ripping the pish out you, m8. Reckon you could take the Polar bear?