Look like NB Larry David's mrcat although I'm waiting for Fire Red AJ4s next month so there could be a Seinfeld link there. 
Well the og grey ones were Steve Jobs favourite shoe suppsedly so not far off ha.

10 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Also grabbed these in an eBay steal. The very first collab done on the n9000 and being the Diadora fan I am had to jump on them at price listed. 20201007_102817.jpeg

the Diadora heritage range is excellent. Very pricey though and seems to be sold out on the 8-10 sizes very quickly. I can't imagine Diadora sell very many current running shoes etc so like their Italian cousins -  Fila, Ellesse and Lotto - I am guessing their retro/original/heritage ranges are their money-makers....

the Diadora heritage range is excellent. Very pricey though and seems to be sold out on the 8-10 sizes very quickly. I can't imagine Diadora sell very many current running shoes etc so like their Italian cousins -  Fila, Ellesse and Lotto - I am guessing their retro/original/heritage ranges are their money-makers....

Alot of the heritage stuff if mooch about will find on sale occasionally. However considering what they've put out with the heritage range has been surprisingly good, and a lack of collabs, the big Dia fans have been leaping on them so seeing less on sale. Any of the made in Italy pairs are great but as say have to pay a fair whack for them.

I have been eyeing up a pair of NB992s or Diadora N9000s and @mrcat1990's photos do not make my decision any easier.

I was set on a pair of the new Karhu Fusions* but can't find any in my size. The Hockey pack Legacy ones are also tempting me - something a bit different IMO.

Spoiler

karhu-fusion-20-reflecting-pond-bone-whi

2 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Are they f**k. They are the type of shite you young yins go daft for. They look like really shite bowling shoes. Hideous.

Nobody under 45 will be seen in them. It's guys clamouring for the stuff they wore as a kid that are buying them up. 

You can get Tae Kwon Do Adidas from SportsDirect that are near identical for £25.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

what the hell wtf GIF

Some of the choices on here in the last few pages, lads whits goin oan?

not dece at all

Aye, there are some absolutely horrendous shouts. Some folk don't deserve feet and should have them hacked off and replaced with wheels.

On 10/05/2015 at 01:59, DA Baracus said:

Got these bad boys on Friday (from the Post Office as they attempted to deliver them on Thursday when I was at work). Nike Air Mogan 6.0. Had to order them from Germany.

post-12228-0-60967300-1431219512_thumb.j

post-12228-0-98317700-1431219555_thumb.j

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, there are some absolutely horrendous shouts. Some folk don't deserve feet and should have them hacked off and replaced with wheels.