2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Like new balance but not into the recent ones. They look like the type you would see in running shops or inter sport back in the day.

Same with Adidas Zx multicoloured. Just too much going on for an old duffer like me.

This.

I had new balance around the time travel fox was all the rage. That's the 80s for you young c***s. Wouldn't be seen dead in them nowadays though, just a personal choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following on with the NB love. Last thing I got was the JJJJound 992 and been wearing them a ton. Understand the bulky normcore vibe isn't everyone's bag right enough but thoroughly impressed with them. From experience the Made In England/USA pairs have the best suedes of any brands. Comfort on the 992 excellent also. 20200821_150702.jpeg

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

Know who I hate?

Size? and their fucking shitey raffle shite they do. 

Despise Size. I won a pair of Adidas BC trainers last year in a raffle, email confirmation saying the order was being processed. About a week later I get an email saying that I had been unsuccessful in the raffle and my order was being cancelled. Emails to Size go unanswered. About two weeks later I walk past the store on Frederick Street and they have the same trainers on display. Go in and find out they have a full size run available.

Piss up, brewery etc.

On 05/10/2020 at 16:57, mrcat1990 said:

Following on with the NB love. Last thing I got was the JJJJound 992 and been wearing them a ton. Understand the bulky normcore vibe isn't everyone's bag right enough but thoroughly impressed with them. From experience the Made In England/USA pairs have the best suedes of any brands. Comfort on the 992 excellent also. 20200821_150702.jpeg

Absolutely horrendous, what is it with these big clunky Hi-Tec Silver Fox type trainers these days? Stinking!

Absolutely horrendous, what is it with these big clunky Hi-Tec Silver Fox type trainers these days? Stinking!

I personally aren't into alot of the chunky trainers (Fila Disruptors plz die) but find the 992 straddles the line between being slightly bulky looking while also sleek enough to stay in normal runners territory.  

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:
3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

I personally aren't into alot of the chunky trainers (Fila Disruptors plz die) but find the 992 straddles the line between being slightly bulky looking while also sleek enough to stay in normal runners territory.  

Look like NB Larry David's mrcat although I'm waiting for Fire Red AJ4s next month so there could be a Seinfeld link there. 

6 hours ago, Aladdin said:

These are out tomorrow. Brown trainers can be controversial but I think these look class.7d06beb9-nike-air-force-1-wheat-mocha-dc7504-700-release-date-4.jpg

Love brown trainers. Think I've got about 4 or 5 pairs. Latest ones were these, sadly, from Size?

sz_378490_a?qlt=92&w=1200&h=929&v=1%203x