On 04/08/2020 at 22:23, Netan Sansara said:

Purchased these recently, they’ve arrived and I’m a very big fan. Looked like they would be limited in stock (from what I can see) but that is not the case, although End are still trying to sell them for £185. 
image.thumb.jpeg.1c08b2fb9376fb6d9324fd5604319ba7.jpeg

Are you male or female? Genuine question as not many guys would wear them. I would though, they are fucking pimp. 

I’ve never really been bothered about how ‘comfy’ trainers are tbh. As long as they don’t give me blisters I’m not bothered really. If I wanted comfort I’d wear a pair of ugg boots everywhere. You’d never go to your mate ‘aw those trainers look dead comfy’. You’d be like ‘those trainers are smart’. So that’s my thoughts on that.

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Are you male or female? Genuine question as not many guys would wear them. I would though, they are fucking pimp. 

I am a male. I never even really thought about it, just liked them because they (IMO) are very smart. My girlfriend is somewhat jealous of them. 

To chime in on the above, they are also ridiculously comfortable. 

Edited by Netan Sansara

I’ve never really been bothered about how ‘comfy’ trainers are tbh. As long as they don’t give me blisters I’m not bothered really. If I wanted comfort I’d wear a pair of ugg boots everywhere. You’d never go to your mate ‘aw those trainers look dead comfy’. You’d be like ‘those trainers are smart’. So that’s my thoughts on that.

Idiotic.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Expand please.

P-l-e-a-s-e 

18 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was the sale in the gravel pit? 

They look manky. 

Edit : Genuinely, WTF colour is that. 

It's a light blue I thought would go alright with denim.  Legacy blue I think they call it. The sole is all buckled, there's glue marks all round them and the suede looks like it's been run along a harling wall , the quality is just shite.

They can't even blame covid because seemingly children don't get infected that bad.

Edited by tree house tam

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

P-l-e-a-s-e 

It's a light blue I thought would go alright with denim.  Legacy blue I think they call it. The sole is all buckled, there's glue marks all round them and the suede looks like it's been run along a harling wall , the quality is just shite.

They can't even blame covid because seemingly children don't get infected that bad.

Someone needs to go into these Bangladeshi sweat shops and get the little fuckers telt. 

On 04/08/2020 at 15:23, Netan Sansara said:

Purchased these recently, they’ve arrived and I’m a very big fan. Looked like they would be limited in stock (from what I can see) but that is not the case, although End are still trying to sell them for £185. 

Just seen Offspring have knocked them down to £140 after originally wanting £210.

Great pair with great materials.