Any luck with the Safaris? 
Lol f**k no. All the resellers are pursuing the wee sizes for Asian resell market but seems like dunks don't get made much in bigger sizes as can't catch f**k all with them.

Going after the Air Max 1 city pack this week which will more than make up for it.

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Lol f**k no. All the resellers are pursuing the wee sizes for Asian resell market but seems like dunks don't get made much in bigger sizes as can't catch f**k all with them.

Going after the Air Max 1 city pack this week which will more than make up for it.

Can't skate AM1s. 😄

25 minutes ago, yoda said:

Karhu X Moomins, yes pls PowttJS.gif

I won't be sinking £125 on them but that's the kind of content I need in my life; not silly wee Adidas [insert city name here] efforts.

I was kind of hoping nobody would bring them up. They're beautiful. 

Nearly bought them the week before last. Might need to now you've told P&B about them. 

Edit : scratch that. Those aren't the ones I was after. 

These were :

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_02_karhu-aria-95-the-moomins-sneaker-hanon-release-info-1.jpg.50941b5ea645b2dc43abeea11b1565a3.jpg

Edited by Dele

• 2 weeks later...

anyone used Sneaker ER stuff to freshen up old shoes?

I did it with an old pair of Puma Basket - cleaned up the white, new laces and then coloured in the Puma form-strip (plain white to yellow). Came up really well I think. I now have promoted them to my current batch of shoes......

IMG_2829.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

Edited by KingRocketman II
sausage fingers

10 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

anyone used Sneaker ER stuff to freshen up old shoes?

I did it with an old pair of Puma Basket - cleaned up the white, new laces and then coloured in the Puma form-strip (plain white to yellow). Came up really well I think. I now have promoted them to my current batch of shoes......

IMG_2829.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

Taxidermy thread for this pish.

On 02/04/2020 at 21:27, Dele said:

karhu-championair-golden-rod-twilight-blue-f805029.thumb.jpg.9e132c2fa6b7de0ff6e1698c2606643a.jpg

I highly recommend these. Unbelievably comfortable. The arch on the insole is such a simple touch but just brings out so much more relaxation. 

So weird to be saying about a (cheap-ish) trainer.