1 hour ago, Dele said:

Anybody ever used 'Main Source' to buy stuff? 

They've got a few colourways that are hard to get and but their latest reviews (that I can find) are a bit sketchy. 

I bought a couple of things from them 5 years ago. They're fine and a hip hop centric company, named after one of the best albums recorded so I'm probably biased. 

Been taking a few L's lately for SB Dunk Low releases which is annoying because I would actually skate them apart from the Travis Scott ones which would've been an obvious resell. 
The hype is real. The Strangeloves are gorgeous but the velvet would get mashed skating. I got the white rayguns but quality as per Nike nowadays is poor. Paints cracking already. Guess fine if planning to run them into the ground on the board though.

25 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:
5 hours ago, Boostin said:
Been taking a few L's lately for SB Dunk Low releases which is annoying because I would actually skate them apart from the Travis Scott ones which would've been an obvious resell. 

The hype is real. The Strangeloves are gorgeous but the velvet would get mashed skating. I got the white rayguns but quality as per Nike nowadays is poor. Paints cracking already. Guess fine if planning to run them into the ground on the board though.

Strangeloves are nice looking but I wouldn't wear pink ffs. White Rayguns are decent. SB Dunk Lows are great for skating it's shite that they're hyped so much now. It'll hopefully settle when the next on trend trainers get popular. 

Dunk Kentuckys getting released at the end of the week are nice but not SB so I'm not copping. 

Strangeloves are nice looking but I wouldn't wear pink ffs. White Rayguns are decent. SB Dunk Lows are great for skating it's shite that they're hyped so much now. It'll hopefully settle when the next on trend trainers get popular. 
Dunk Kentuckys getting released at the end of the week are nice but not SB so I'm not copping. 
Puffy tongue only kinda guy? Im trying for the safaris this week but not holding my breath. Resellers are just feasting on every dunk release and the small skate shops don't have the means to battle it.

On 10/03/2020 at 20:56, mrcat1990 said:
On 10/03/2020 at 16:48, Boostin said:

Puffy tongue only kinda guy? Im trying for the safaris this week but not holding my breath. Resellers are just feasting on every dunk release and the small skate shops don't have the means to battle it.

Didn't realise Safari's were getting a general release, saw they had an Oz release few months back will try for these.  I'd only buy SB Dunk Lows because I skate them.  Focus through here is a skater owned business trying to combat the bots/resellers, they had some Travis Scotts to sell.

On 10/03/2020 at 20:56, mrcat1990 said:
On 10/03/2020 at 16:48, Boostin said:

Any luck with the Safaris? 

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Same. Irvine Welsh, Screamadelica and Andy Weatherall are all great, but there’s something strange about a pair of trainers dedicated to your dead mate.

I'd be ecstatic if a mate got a pair of gutties made in my honour after I snuffed it.

I probably wouldn't tbh as I'd be dead, but you know what I mean.

20 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Seen Irvine Welsh has got these in memory of his mate, the great Andy Weatherall.

IMG_5324.jpg

He hasn't,  or at least he hadn't the other day. It's a shoe restorer on twitter that posted a picture of a pair he's done for himself. Irvine lifted the picture,  he may have now bought them mind you but that was just a few days ago the guy posted about them.

IMG_20200315_155843.thumb.jpg.0ab99b3a3bb9bc35520893b54f8a47aa.jpg

Fasil balti. Does some decent custom work if anyone is that way inclined.

Edited by tree house tam