3 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

your homophobia & racism.

This is now the third time you've posted this. This is also the third time I will call you out on it.

Quote it. Any of the apparent misdemeanours will do please you fucking Marty McFly wannabe.

22 minutes ago, Dele said:

This is now the third time you've posted this. This is also the third time I will call you out on it.

Quote it. Any of the apparent misdemeanours will do please you fucking Marty McFly wannabe.

TBH you aren't worth the time. The mods must've deleted the posts that got you binned.

Getting a ban from P&B is quite the achievement Deeboy.

5 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

TBH you aren't worth the time. The mods must've deleted the posts that got you binned.

Getting a ban from P&B is quite the achievement Deeboy.

Deeboy wasn't banned for homophobia or racism. 

Deeboy never got any warning for homophobia or racism. 

Its a shame you have to resort to making up lies on the internet to attempt to point score - have I got to you that  badly?

Mind you - all that pales in comparison to making up an extra account to green dot your own posts on the internet. 

Now we have derailed the trainers thread long enough. I bid you farewell. You're less back to the future and more back to the drawing board.

Edited by Dele

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Now we have derailed the trainers thread long enough. I bid you farewell. You're less back to the future and more back to the drawing board.

No. You have. I posted something pertinent to the OP. You trolled.

When asked to post something constructive you continued trolling.

Just stay banned next time Deeboy.

• 3 weeks later...

Size? really are a bunch of cowboys. Won the Baltic Cups in a raffle last week, email confirmation, delivery updates received in the following days then nothing. Today I get an email saying they can no longer fulfil my order. Jokers.

11 hours ago, RiG said:

Size? really are a bunch of cowboys. Won the Baltic Cups in a raffle last week, email confirmation, delivery updates received in the following days then nothing. Today I get an email saying they can no longer fulfil my order. Jokers.

This is really common from Size and the other shysters in the JD Group (JD and Footpatrol). Had the above happen to many of my pals several time. They also then upload the size you ordered which supposedly "was out of stock" on a random restock a few days later. Fucking p***ks.

9 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

This is really common from Size and the other shysters in the JD Group (JD and Footpatrol). Had the above happen to many of my pals several time. They also then upload the size you ordered which supposedly "was out of stock" on a random restock a few days later. Fucking p***ks.

Loads of folk slating them on social media about the Baltics and some Yeezys that were released the other day as well. Absolute dicks.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Finally broke my Roos cherry and not disappointed. Quality of materials is a step above. IMG-20200122-WA0005.jpeg

Did you choose the shoes your wearing to match the design of your rug or vice versa?

Screenshot_20200123-055141_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

I'm needing to invest in a new pair of creps. I've been loyal to New Balance's "Made In..." stuff, mainly because the quality has been really good and the pair below were the best fitting, most comfortable trainers i've ever owned. Sadly the current available colourways are all absolutely dreadful and I'm not willing to shell out a decent sum of money on them.

Spoiler

new-balance-990-distinct-mid-century-mod

However, I've had my head turned by Karhu (not the Synchron laced ones though). Talk to me about Karhu, P&B; convince me not to take a speculative punt on a pair of Fusions. Or recommend me something that isn't the usual Adidas/Nike nonsense.