1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Not into those at all they look like the trainers you see in cotton traders.

See when you've bought every style of Adidas and Nike going and are bored to f**k with them bringing out the same shite in a different colour, you need to branch out, try different brands, open your eyes to different styles. That's where I'd imagine most of us are.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

See when you've bought every style of Adidas and Nike going and are bored to f**k with them bringing out the same shite in a different colour, you need to branch out, try different brands, open your eyes to different styles. That's where I'd imagine most of us are.

You're absolutely correct plus, I've never been shopping in Cotton Traders so no idea what they're selling. 

Ordered the white Sobakov today from Hanon for the holiday. Can't really moan if they're shit, got them for £30.

Just now, Dele said:

You're absolutely correct plus, I've never been shopping in Cotton Traders so no idea what they're selling. 

Ordered the white Sobakov today from Hanon for the holiday. Can't really moan if they're shit, got them for £30.

Don't know what cotton traders is but sounds like a shite Edinburgh Woollen Mill.

Aye the Sobakov don't look comfy at all, minimal padding and not flexible but they fit me perfect and are a bit different,  they'll do for my holiday.

• 2 weeks later...
Aye I’m getting quite fed up of adidas tbh, my favourite pair I’ve got atm is the Brussels which came out fairly recently. I’ve wrecked my lacombes which are hands down the nicest trainer going about, need to order a new pair.

They need to bring out more ZX750s. Definitely my favourites. So comfortable.

3 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

They need to bring out more ZX750s. Definitely my favourites. So comfortable.

Find most of the ZX models far too bulky. 

Bought another pair of 991's at the weekend, a superb trainer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Adidas have 25% off some trainers until this sunday. Picked up a few pairs. 

Lonsdanle are doing Adidas trainers with a third off.

The brand with the 2 stripes.

Edited by johnnydun